charging at EA

Where do you exactly check this - is it your Lucid account? I have never bothered even creating an EA account. I've already tested my GT at an EA station and I know the free charging works for me.

From your Lucid app. Mine look like this…

F2E61D0A-74E7-4BD4-8593-090D9E32BC08.png

Does anyone know if there are 350 KW charging stations in Maryland or DC?
Where do you exactly check this - is it your Lucid account? I have never bothered even creating an EA account. I've already tested my GT at an EA station and I know the free charging works for me.
Hi, open the Lucid App. Select the three lines on the top left, then select Lucid Charging Plan. Finally, select Plan Summary.

Yes, I'm in the same situation. My vehicle was delivered on March 29th, but the plan says it started on February 28th. I've been trying since March 31st to have it corrected. My Studio Advisor keeps telling me not to worry, I'll receive the full three years. I am worried and will continue to contact Lucid about it.

Just send an email to CS. They will respond that it will get fixed. Then you have it in writing; nothing to fret about. That's what I did.

Does anyone know if there are 350 KW charging stations in Maryland or DC?
Just go to plugshare.com, set the filters for "Lucid Air", network "Electrify America" (if you wish) and Minimum Power 200kW. They'll show up on the map.

That would be useful to avoid tying up the stations. When we had the Leaf free charging, the sessions stopped after 30’, but we could unplug and plug back in again for another 30’. Did not have to drive 90 miles or wait an hour or so for another.
Truth be told I never did the unplug and plug back as I only used the EA chargers on long trips and just drove and charged at the next station on the way.

Interestingly enough, I have a call schedule with EA next week about putting a charger in our shopping center. Any specific question on that side anyone is interested in possibly getting answered?

Interestingly enough, I have a call schedule with EA next week about putting a charger in our shopping center. Any specific question on that side anyone is interested in possibly getting answered?
OK, two soft-ball questions:
  • Any plan for roofing these stations. A solar one would be so green - and nice for the Southwest customers.
  • Security measure(s), especially during the wee hours when the nearby business has closed shop. (Remote video monitoring may have already been in operation, but not apparent to me in my last visit to a local station)

Do EA's charging stations ever reduce their power output due to power sharing or other consideration?

Yes, I'm in the same situation. My vehicle was delivered on March 29th, but the plan says it started on February 28th. I've been trying since March 31st to have it corrected. My Studio Advisor keeps telling me not to worry, I'll receive the full three years. I am worried and will continue to contact Lucid about it.
This is interesting because we have the exact same problem with our EQS. I've sent 3 email messages and still waiting for them to correct the problem.
The common linkage here being EA, could they be the problem, instead of the manufacturers? Wondering if @MoniputerLM has similar issue?

Do EA's charging stations ever reduce their power output due to power sharing or other consideration?
No

1654219933443.jpeg

OK, two soft-ball questions:
  • Any plan for roofing these stations. A solar one would be so green - and nice for the Southwest customers.
  • Security measure(s), especially during the wee hours when the nearby business has closed shop. (Remote video monitoring may have already been in operation, but not apparent to me in my last visit to a local station)
The roofs/canopies are the at request of the land owner. They are given as an option from EA, but their main focus for canopies are in the desert and colder/rainier climates
Security measures are all handled by the land owner and not part of EA's responsibility
They do not reduce it per say. They bring in enough power to supply the chargers at the speed advertised, but any problems with software/hardware on stations that forces a step-down in power is a different issue.

This is interesting because we have the exact same problem with our EQS. I've sent 3 email messages and still waiting for them to correct the problem.
The common linkage here being EA, could they be the problem, instead of the manufacturers? Wondering if @MoniputerLM has similar issue?
Good question. I will check the start dates and report!

The roofs/canopies are the at request of the land owner. They are given as an option from EA, but their main focus for canopies are in the desert and colder/rainier climates
Security measures are all handled by the land owner and not part of EA's responsibility

They do not reduce it per say. They bring in enough power to supply the chargers at the speed advertised, but any problems with software/hardware on stations that forces a step-down in power is a different issue.
Did they provide any rough timelines?
Site selection
Design
Permitting
Bids and construction
Startup

Did they provide any rough timelines?
Site selection
Design
Permitting
Bids and construction
Startup
Roughly 6 months from start to open. A lot depends on the permitting part

Roughly 6 months from start to open. A lot depends on the permitting part
That sounds like what I would expect. Interesting that the new EA going in closest to me started construction in November and is still not open. Seven months not even counting permitting. It looks like they are still missing a transformer so maybe a supply issue. It is not just Lucid that is struggling with schedules.

Back