Big Update Fail

Kleemd

Cars
2022 Lucid AGT
I was so happy to get the big update. Said 159 min update time. Woke up and checked the car- said failed update with large red triangle. Anybody else have this and what should I do now? Message said wait for next update ? The message screen won’t clear either.

Call customer service and ask them to re-push it to you. You might try to reset the car first, too.

I was so happy to get the big update. Said 159 min update time. Woke up and checked the car- said failed update with large red triangle. Anybody else have this and what should I do now? Message said wait for next update ? The message screen won’t clear either.
My car did the exact same thing. I was at the Goose Island Service center on Friday getting a door latch fixed. They had the car all day, and told me that they had spoken with Lucid about this problem. They said that there is nothing that you can do. Lucid is working on an update for the cars that can’t install .15. Interesting, some of the .15 features are working. But things like the radio and telephone (over Bluetooth) are dead as a doornail. Ant I have teh big red triangle too.

If putting your key in a Faraday pouch, tapping your key card on the door pillar and clicking your heels together while saying “there’s not place like home” works for you, please let me know.

My car did the exact same thing. I was at the Goose Island Service center on Friday getting a door latch fixed. They had the car all day, and told me that they had spoken with Lucid about this problem. They said that there is nothing that you can do. Lucid is working on an update for the cars that can’t install .15. Interesting, some of the .15 features are working. But things like the radio and telephone (over Bluetooth) are dead as a doornail. Ant I have teh big red triangle too.

If putting your key in a Faraday pouch, tapping your key card on the door pillar and clicking your heels together while saying “there’s not place like home” works for you, please let me know.

Um…I keep a pair of ruby red high heels in the frunk, just for that purpose.

I know, right? But one of the consequences of my failed update is that the frunk will no longer open. In retrospect, maybe I should have put my wife in there before I attempted the update ….

I know, right? But one of the consequences of my failed update is that the frunk will no longer open. In retrospect, maybe I should have put my wife in there before I attempted the update ….

Oooff…that’s harsh. Hahaha! But seriously, I’m bummed that post-update you can’t open your frunk. That’s the tricky thing about OTA software updates, they solve one set of problems but almost inevitably create another.

DING! When I was taking notes, the car said no key fob in car. It meant when I got the update.

Ask for a repush. When you get notification. Reset your car by locking it for 30 minutes. Then initiate the update.

Frunk issue gets fixed in 2.0.19

I have had no issues with updates. Is always best to make sure you have a strong wifi connection for large software updates for any Tech equipment. If the signal is not that great in your garage simply buy a high speed (repeater) range extender for your garage, they are about $60 on Amazon or at Best Buy.. This car is pretty much a computer on wheels..

Back