Auto repair kits?

Jetranger

Cars
Lucid Air 2022
I'm considering putting together an auto repair kit for those unexpected roadside breakdowns, but I'm not quite sure where to start.
I've seen some pre-packaged kits that claim to have everything you need for common repairs, but I'm skeptical about their quality and usefulness. On the other hand, assembling my own kit allows me to customize it to fit my needs, but I'm worried about missing something crucial.
So, what do you think? Have any of you tried out these pre-made kits, and if so, are they worth the investment? And most importantly, what items are absolute must-haves in any auto repair kit?
Thanks

For a Lucid? I carry the Lucid tire repair kit, a tire guage/air compressor, and some hivis road reflectors. I've thought I should get a roll of paint-safe, goo-less tape as well in case any trim pieces come loose or something. Aside from that not sure what you expect to be able to fix on a roadside. Some people carry the EZSpare wheel + jack kit, but I'd rather just call up Lucid roadside assistance even if it means I have to do a bit of a hike for cell service. Safer for me and the car that way.

I'm considering putting together an auto repair kit for those unexpected roadside breakdowns, but I'm not quite sure where to start.
I've seen some pre-packaged kits that claim to have everything you need for common repairs, but I'm skeptical about their quality and usefulness. On the other hand, assembling my own kit allows me to customize it to fit my needs, but I'm worried about missing something crucial.
So, what do you think? Have any of you tried out these pre-made kits, and if so, are they worth the investment? And most importantly, what items are absolute must-haves in any auto repair kit?
Thanks
other than wheel and tire issues there is little on the car that you could repair while on the road. you'd be better off investing in a AAA membership.

Back