19" Wheels - TWRAPS Chrome Delete Vinyl Wrap Kit

Oh, that would be great! Let's do it sometime in March as I am off to Vegas for the long weekend to see family, and then it's still a bit of a chaos as we just moved and getting everything in order at the new place... @AirDoll you should check out our new place - 14000sqf factory! :)
We're now at 1990 Olivera Rd, Concord, CA. We even have company signs and all haha :)

Oh, that would be great! Let's do it sometime in March as I am off to Vegas for the long weekend to see family, and then it's still a bit of a chaos as we just moved and getting everything in order at the new place... @AirDoll you should check out our new place - 14000sqf factory! :)
We're now at 1990 Olivera Rd, Concord, CA. We even have company signs and all haha :)
Is your facility open to visitors I am in Berkeley would love to come by

Sounds great! Message me with some good days and times for you and we will put on the calendar. Looking forward to seeing you guys again and the new place!

Sounds great! Message me with some good days and times for you and we will put on the calendar. Looking forward to seeing you guys again and the new place!
Me too! I’d love to finally buy you a beer. Lmk when you guys do it and I’ll drive up :)

Is your facility open to visitors I am in Berkeley would love to come by
It's a public building so anyone come but generally we don't currently have a showroom or any means of properly meeting/greeting customers. It's a manufacturing facility and warehouse. I am itching to organize some EV events but not yet clear how that would safely work so it's on my todo to figure it out later this year. With that said, I am always happy to meet with people who are curious about what we do / how we do it, so just ping me in a couple of weeks once the dust have settled (hopefully!!! I am tired of this move!) and we will arrange something, no problem at all :)
PS Don't imagine this looks anywhere as cool as Tesla's factory...it doesn't :) But it works.

@AirDoll / @borski - let's do it in a few weeks!! :) I hope to have some cool new cars by then so you can check them out but who knows... waiting for a Highland and Cybertruck deliveries any moment now...basically checking 5 times a day for a VIN 😀

It's a public building so anyone come but generally we don't currently have a showroom or any means of properly meeting/greeting customers. It's a manufacturing facility and warehouse. I am itching to organize some EV events but not yet clear how that would safely work so it's on my todo to figure it out later this year. With that said, I am always happy to meet with people who are curious about what we do / how we do it, so just ping me in a couple of weeks once the dust have settled (hopefully!!! I am tired of this move!) and we will arrange something, no problem at all :)
PS Don't imagine this looks anywhere as cool as Tesla's factory...it doesn't :) But it works.

@AirDoll / @borski - let's do it in a few weeks!! :) I hope to have some cool new cars by then so you can check them out but who knows... waiting for a Highland and Cybertruck deliveries any moment now...basically checking 5 times a day for a VIN 😀
Nice! That would be great. Would love to see the new vehicles too!

Can someone with 20’s head over and get their wheels measured so we can get that put on the store?

I’ll buy immediately!

Nice! That would be great. Would love to see the new vehicles too!
Sounds like we have a party brewing here !!!!

The weather is finally dry. How about that site visit gathering Friday or sat ?
Sorry I haven't had any free time to organize anything more formal, but if anybody wants to swing by more informally they are more than welcome to, just let me know in advance. Also keep in mind I am usually at the factory in the mornings and then work from home after that.
With that said, if anyone lives nearby (1990 Olivera Rd, Concord) and is willing to swing by for 15min for a fitment test it will be most appreciated, as I just finished the trunk organizer but since there were changes from the original design I need to test + shoot a video/photos before I release. I'd usually rent on Turo but in this case - there is nothing nearby.

For the record - no Cybertruck yet...got a VIN on Monday, and thought I am getting it this week but nada. Now finger crossed for next week. We did get the Highland about 2 weeks ago though.

Sorry I haven't had any free time to organize anything more formal, but if anybody wants to swing by more informally they are more than welcome to, just let me know in advance. Also keep in mind I am usually at the factory in the mornings and then work from home after that.
With that said, if anyone lives nearby (1990 Olivera Rd, Concord) and is willing to swing by for 15min for a fitment test it will be most appreciated, as I just finished the trunk organizer but since there were changes from the original design I need to test + shoot a video/photos before I release. I'd usually rent on Turo but in this case - there is nothing nearby.

For the record - no Cybertruck yet...got a VIN on Monday, and thought I am getting it this week but nada. Now finger crossed for next week. We did get the Highland about 2 weeks ago though.
For what it’s worth, my car is in my garage and I can open it and unlock it for you remotely, so if you don’t mind driving an hour or two you can use mine <3

Back