19" Wheels - TWRAPS Chrome Delete Vinyl Wrap Kit

Has anyone purchased/installed the trunk protector PPF kit from TWRAPS? Any difficulty with the installation?
I can answer that - no 😃
Installation is pretty easy on this one. For the Lucid, the tricky installations are full bumper and full hood, everything else is rather easy as the shapes are mostly flat-ish.
The key to a successful PPF install is:
1. Clean the surface well
2. Spray with soapy water - both the surface and the PPF on both sides (on the sticky side and on the non-sticky side to avoid static electricity attracting dirt)
3. Align properly
4. Remove all of the water with the provided squeegee

It would be really awesome if you did it for the 20” rims. Any plans for these?
IMG_1506.jpeg

It would be really awesome if you did it for the 20” rims. Any plans for these?View attachment 11914
Those would be a piece of cake, as long as I get access...if anyone is in the Bay Area (preferably East Bay) and has them and is willing to come by for a few hours, just DM me and we will get it done. (PS after mid-May as until then we're short staffed and I am on production floor all day long + weekends + evenings 😬)

@TWRAPS
Any luck on getting the 20” inch rims in for measurements?

@TWRAPS
Any luck on getting the 20” inch rims in for measurements?
Haven't gotten to it yet, but should be able to do it soon...we were short staffed the first half of May, and now I am catching up on all the backlogged tasks and then I will reach out to the folks who offered to help get measurements 👍

Just did a chrome delete with powder coated wheels 19in, and PPF across the front. Very happy with it!! Westchester AutoSpa HQ in White Plains. Great guys and very reasonably priced. Will add some tint on the windows next time.

Attachments

• IMG_20230724_222504.jpg
    IMG_20230724_222504.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 141
  • IMG_20230724_222442.jpg
    IMG_20230724_222442.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_20230722_181522.jpg
    IMG_20230722_181522.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 140
Haven't gotten to it yet, but should be able to do it soon...we were short staffed the first half of May, and now I am catching up on all the backlogged tasks and then I will reach out to the folks who offered to help get measurements 👍
Wondering if those are available yet? Should look fantastic

Wondering if those are available yet? Should look fantastic

Sorry, should have said wonder if 20” wheel version is available yet

Sorry, should have said wonder if 20” wheel version is available yet
20 inch wheels do not have that much area to wrap, I suspect it would be cheaper for you to just buy some 3M black/satin black and wrap it yourself!

Do you mean the 21" Aero Blades?
View attachment 11809

If so, I see no issue chrome deleting these, as long as I get access to them. If anyone is in the Bay Area and willing to come by for a few hours so we can do it, then yes absolutely we can do it :)
If you Chrome delete the 21' Aero's please share a photo. I have been considering doing a full delete or just deleting the "non-connecting" spokes to turn it into a 5-spoke looking wheel.

Does anyone have pics of what this looks like on 19s without the inserts?

@TWRAPS Do you have chrome delete for the front and back ? Do you think you will come up with one near soon?
1707757881582.png

Back