Arizona

Good to know...anyone know if you can get an additional Air emblem. I'll need that for after the ppf is done.
@Alex said he got one from Scottsdale SC

Yep your service center can fix you up. Though might be $$$ - can’t remember what they quoted me

109 or so including tax. ~180 if you include labor to have them install it.

The meet up sounds absolutely awesome! I have to work in the early morning and then have to drive my son to a soccer game at Fear Farm in Glendale. Depending on what time his game is, I will try to make it to the meet up. What was the final agreement on the location?
I am expecting the delivery of my GT at the end of May.
Scheduled a clear bra, windshild protection film and window tint with Echelon Autosports in Scottsdale. They have done my AMG and 911 in the past and did a good job. Althought they haven't done any Lucids yet.

The meet up sounds absolutely awesome! I have to work in the early morning and then have to drive my son to a soccer game at Fear Farm in Glendale. Depending on what time his game is, I will try to make it to the meet up. What was the final agreement on the location?
Scheduled a clear bra, windshild protection film and window tint with Echelon Autosports in Scottsdale. They have done my AMG and 911 in the past and did a good job. Althought they haven't done any Lucids yet.

Here is what we decided
Sounds good...let's say Sunday at 9 am. I've never tried, but let's meet at Mountain View Thai Coffee on the SW corner of the fountain. Looks to be a regular coffee shop, so probably something for everyone. @hydbob if your dad can make, we'd love to meet him. @AZAirGT @bhramabull @Steveinarizona @LeeG @Dkars1 @EVCar @Switt @stevelitchfieldpark and @Rolandphx and anyone else on the list who would like to join, please come by!

Parking in the Fountain park lot rather than shopping center lot.

Here you go...

Attachments

• 85179CFC-F0A8-4EB9-8D8F-CB1C865CA9B8.png
    85179CFC-F0A8-4EB9-8D8F-CB1C865CA9B8.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 103
Yep, I'll be there...looking forward to it!

It was great to meet some fellow owners. A special thanks to the Scottsdale Service manager for coming out. It turns out that Air GTs are social animals.
Had a great time. Looking forward to doing it again soon!

Had a great time. Looking forward to doing it again soon!
Yes, indeed.
Very nice meeting the Lucid manager, current owners & families, and Lucid enthusiasts.
Thanks to everyone for the time and efforts.

Hi Arizona group could you also all join our Facebook group :

And post events like meet ups and pictures

Hi Arizona group could you also all join our Facebook group :

And post events like meet ups and pictures
Facebook along with Instagram are two applications that I will not touch.

For anyone interested, I have created a group AZ Lucid Owners group on Telegram. You can use the following link to join:

https://t.me/+jwnICTLR0bpiYWRh

If you are not familiar with Telegram it is a instant messaging app that is focused on user privacy and syncs across multiple devices. Thanks to @borski for suggesting it for the Bay area Lucid Owners.

Is anyone interested in a morning drive to Payson on the on May 21 or May 22? I am not familiar with restaurants in Payson but Trip Advisor suggests the Beeline Grille or the Pinon Cafe for breakfast.

Back