Arizona

Tonto Bridge state park is an easy little hike and pretty cool. There are other great longer hikes, but generally people pass through Payson on their way to great camping. But 87 is a great highway for the Lucid. Not a ton of traffic, but nice incline and decline with curves. Much better than trying to brave I-17 on the weekends to go to Sedona. Plus I know a great rental property if you want to stay longer ;).

Actually have a rental place in Payson, so I could be up for that. But yes, Fountain Hills would definitely be easier. Sort of a middle meeting point...up Shea for you...down McDowell Mountain for me. But I do like the idea of the curves heading to Payson.
Are you guys still meeting up in Fountain Hills? My pops will be out there on the 24th in Gilbert

Are you guys still meeting up in Fountain Hills? My pops will be out there on the 24th in Gilbert
So far only @Adnillien has responded, but I'm game even if it's just us two. We'll try to firm up plans this week.

So far only @Adnillien has responded, but I'm game even if it's just us two. We'll try to firm up plans this week.
Please let me know what you guys decide and I will let him know. Thanks!

Sounds great... do you have a favorite place to meet? And which is best - Saturday or Sunday?

Saw a nice new Zenith Red mid-afternoon today parked at Kierland Commons. I was in a rush to pick up an anniversary gift for my better half… otherwise I would have stopped to say hi!
That would have been me! :cool:

I am good for either Saturday or Sunday. If @hydbob dad is out on Sunday and wants to join, we should do Sunday. Maybe meet at the fountain or a nearby Starbucks.
Sounds good...let's say Sunday at 9 am. I've never tried, but let's meet at Mountain View Thai Coffee on the SW corner of the fountain. Looks to be a regular coffee shop, so probably something for everyone. @hydbob if your dad can make, we'd love to meet him. @AZAirGT @bhramabull @Steveinarizona @LeeG @Dkars1 @EVCar @Switt @stevelitchfieldpark and @Rolandphx and anyone else on the list who would like to join, please come by!

Don't even have my Air reservation confirmed, but will stop by to say hello to this august group - have to drive my son to his thing that am.
Thanks, @Maverick, for organizing.

Sounds good...let's say Sunday at 9 am. I've never tried, but let's meet at Mountain View Thai Coffee on the SW corner of the fountain. Looks to be a regular coffee shop, so probably something for everyone. @hydbob if your dad can make, we'd love to meet him. @AZAirGT @bhramabull @Steveinarizona @LeeG @Dkars1 @EVCar @Switt @stevelitchfieldpark and @Rolandphx and anyone else on the list who would like to join, please come by!
I suggest to park in the Fountain Park lot rather than the shopping center lot. There are two Chargepoint chargers there but Plugshare shows them as broken. It would be great to get a picture of a few cars together.

I suggest to park in the Fountain Park lot rather than the shopping center lot. There are two Chargepoint chargers there but Plugshare shows them as broken. It would be great to get a picture of a few cars together.
Works for me!

Sure wish I could join you but I will be on the East Coast then (and I don't have my AGT yet anyway). Enjoy and be sure to post pix.

When I was speaking to John Pereyra, Service Manager at the Scottsdale SC today I briefly mentioned our meet-up on Sunday. He expressed interest in possibly coming out to stop by. Would anyone object if he came to say hello? I told him I would poll the group and let him know.

Back