Arizona

I’m in North Scottsdale awaiting my GT order confirmed mid-March. I’m sure that I‘ve seen one of you on Scottsdale Rd! Red one heading south just north of Jomax! It will be nice to dilute all of the Teslas I see up here:)
I was up n down scottsdale road a few times today and yesterday. Still learning my way around :)

(mine is red - but of course with California temporary plate)

Hi people,
I wanted to create a group for Arizona Lucid people. Please join this thread if you are in Arizona and invite others who are in Arizona.
I am in Phoenix, around Tatum and Shea. Have an order for Lucid Air Grand Touring. Finalized my order in mid-January 2022 and don't have a VIN yet.
Hi folks. White GT 21" reserved Aug 2021 confirmed1 Dec. Received VIN a week ago and have completed all documents and provided funding. Just awaiting delivery. N. Scottsdale near Carefree.

My present list of members from Arizona. Who am I missing?

EVCar
AZAirGT
Maverick
Switt
Adnillien
mnewber1
bhramabull
stevelitchfieldpark
Alex
Steveinarizona
Rolandphx
Lucken
Blueice89
Ovfitbob
Bockius
Tuccur
LCID_GT_AZ
dale246
SubSailor
Boomer_AZ
LeeG

Latest list

EVCar
AZAirGT
Maverick
Switt
Adnillien
mnewber1
bhramabull
stevelitchfieldpark
Alex
Steveinarizona
Rolandphx
Lucken
Blueice89
Ovfitbob
Bockius
Tuccur
LCID_GT_AZ
dale246
SubSailor
Boomer_AZ
AZLucidGuy
Dkars1
LeeG

As honored as I am to be on this list, I am from Chicago. :) Hoping to eventually pick up my Lucid in Arizona, though!

technically I'm in Sun City, AZ part of the year but I haven't decided yet if I want to plate my Lucid in Arizona or Illinois (we have 3 other vehicles with AZ plates right now for reference)

I'm waiting for the Lucid Air Pure (in case anyone was wondering) It WILL be living in AZ in winter months avoiding the salt and snow of Chicago area ;)

I'm at Scottsdale and Dynamite, but mine is Black so it wasn't me. Haven't seen the Red one yet.
Could have been me! While I mostly use Pima but I do zip down Scottsdale Rd often. I'm in Sincuidados between Dixileta and Lone Mountain.

Speaking of zipping places, any interest in a meetup for coffee or something next weekend May 23rd or 24th?

Yes if you mean April 23-24
Sorry... yes I did. Trying to think of a cool drive with a coffee place at the end though we could always ax the coffee if it's just a good drive. Thoughts?

Sorry... yes I did. Trying to think of a cool drive with a coffee place at the end though we could always ax the coffee if it's just a good drive. Thoughts?
You guys should drive down to Tuscon and get some hot pot. Paging @Alex

Payson is a fun drive but maybe a bit far. I would be up for it anyway. We could meet up in Fountain Hills a bit closer. I do like the idea of Hot Pot but I-10 does not thrill me.

Saw a nice new Zenith Red mid-afternoon today parked at Kierland Commons. I was in a rush to pick up an anniversary gift for my better half… otherwise I would have stopped to say hi!

Payson is a fun drive but maybe a bit far. I would be up for it anyway. We could meet up in Fountain Hills a bit closer. I do like the idea of Hot Pot but I-10 does not thrill me.
Actually have a rental place in Payson, so I could be up for that. But yes, Fountain Hills would definitely be easier. Sort of a middle meeting point...up Shea for you...down McDowell Mountain for me. But I do like the idea of the curves heading to Payson.

Actually have a rental place in Payson, so I could be up for that. But yes, Fountain Hills would definitely be easier. Sort of a middle meeting point...up Shea for you...down McDowell Mountain for me. But I do like the idea of the curves heading to Payson.
Okay last time I was out in AZ, we considered driving to Payson with the 3 kids in tow. Decided against it because I couldn't figure out what do with them out there.

Back