Arizona

Like the service dealer person you usually work with ?
Yup. But you could also just call service and depending on the location that is probably preferable.

The app has a list of service centers and phone numbers, and you can select your preferred (aka closest) one.

Yup. But you could also just call service and depending on the location that is probably preferable.

The app has a list of service centers and phone numbers, and you can select your preferred (aka closest) one.
Yeah I did call the service center twice and get voicemail snd left a voicemail. Hope they get back I may just drive it there

A cool little idea, our local Tesla store in Kierland commons held a small event co sponsored with the local Tesla club. They had tailgate theme, drew some people on the mall to see the cars, and had some free food and swag. Might be cool to see a more public store event like this for Lucid. Just throwing out a marketing idea.

IMG_1464.jpeg

Thinking about doing a trip to Vegas Nov 22. How do you think the EA chargers will be going from AZ to Vegas during thanksgiving?

Thinking about doing a trip to Vegas Nov 22. How do you think the EA chargers will be going from AZ to Vegas during thanksgiving?
I am driving ICE on that day and weekend to Vegas. That sums up my confidence in EA. I will have my parents with me. If it was just me, I probably would drive the Air.

I am driving ICE on that day and weekend to Vegas. That sums up my confidence in EA. I will have my parents with me. If it was just me, I probably would drive the Air.
Okay this sounds like I need to take the Tesla then. Holidays get busy and this sounds like be cautious glad to hear the honest concern.

We had a fun EV meetup in North Phoenix this morning I even got the chip on my windshield filled! I was the only Lucid there.
IMG_1925.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1929.jpeg
    IMG_1929.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1931.jpeg
    IMG_1931.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 19
Back