Arizona

@Pwmac and I took a drive up to Jerome and Prescott on Friday. The cars were awesome on the I-17 and 89A. Lots of fun drive. Highway Assist was not so good on the curves on I-17 while trying to avoid potholes. That combined with the "Hyperactive" speed control pulsing the electron pedal made me go back to ordinary Adaptive cruise control. Plenty of range from Phoenix to make this drive without charging, so we should all go have fun before the northern AZ temperatures drop too much for summer tires.

For those not from Arizona, Jerome is an old mining town that is rumored to be haunted. Hence, the Friday before Halloween was a great day for a visit. Besides it was EV day in AZ. Rivian on Tatum, then we saw the beastly Hummer EV on the 51 heading out of town. Once we got to Jerome we were haunted by another Rivian and a Zenith Red Lucid (anyone out in Jerome Friday?). Then I ran into my twin at the Anthem EA which was working for authentication and initiating a charge. I did have to restart twice due to charging errors after a few minutes, then it worked fine.

1667087242552.png

1667087363004.png

1667087415821.png

Mystery Lucid
1667087318043.png

My twin.
1667087443820.png

It was a great drive and I like the car more and more the more I drive it. Here's a couple more pics.

Attachments

• PXL_20221028_194446150~2.jpg
    PXL_20221028_194446150~2.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 65
  • PXL_20221028_212501111.jpg
    PXL_20221028_212501111.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 69
Hello. I'm new to the Lucid Owners Forum. Thanks to Maverick for pointing me in the direction of this Group for Arizona Lucid owners. I live in Cottonwood, in the Verde Valley. - Looking forward to taking delivery of the GT in Quantum Gray (whenever that may happen!).
Welcome!

Hi Lucid AZ people someone asking in other group if a Lucid owner could come to meet up :) for Scottsdale EV Association:

If there are any local Lucid owners looking to show off their cars, there is a meetup tomorrow morning (10/29 from 8am-10am) at the Starbucks at the Pavilions shopping center (L-101 and Indian Bend).

It is sponsored by the Scottsdale Electric Vehicle Association. There will be other brands and models from Rivian, Tesla, Nissan, Ford and Kia. Hoping to get a really robust representation of all things EV!

Let me know :)

Hi Arizona Lucid owners.

Would appreciate if anybody has a good recommendation for a buyers agent.

I am considering buying a vacation condo in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area to escape the Oregon winters

Will be there with my wife for 5 days in early Feb.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Arizona Lucid owners.

Would appreciate if anybody has a good recommendation for a buyers agent.

I am considering buying a vacation condo in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area to escape the Oregon winters

Will be there with my wife for 5 days in early Feb.

Thanks in advance.
Wait until the market bottoms out, with another interest rate increase coming g the market will continue to dip!

Wait until the market bottoms out, with another interest rate increase coming g the market will continue to dip!
Not planning to do anything until we arrive in Scottsdale in Feb. This is a scouting expedition to see what is available at what price.

I completed my design !!

Looks like Q1 2023 for me

Attachments

• 584CDC82-E1EA-4118-BEEF-DD1B383AC59E.jpeg
    584CDC82-E1EA-4118-BEEF-DD1B383AC59E.jpeg
    469.2 KB · Views: 71
Just took delivery of my Meteor Gray AGT and getting to meet some fellow AZers!

It looks like Saturday Dec 3 is the most popular day for the next AZ meetup. The next logical question is location. Should we meet at Butterfield's on Shea as before or another location. Parking is good at Butterfield's but if anyone has another suggestion that would work I am OK to change it up this time.

@Pwmac suggested a short drive afterwards. We were thinking Carefree and then Bartlett Lake.

Please post your ideas and preferences.

It looks like Saturday Dec 3 is the most popular day for the next AZ meetup. The next logical question is location. Should we meet at Butterfield's on Shea as before or another location. Parking is good at Butterfield's but if anyone has another suggestion that would work I am OK to change it up this time.

@Pwmac suggested a short drive afterwards. We were thinking Carefree and then Bartlett Lake.

Always open to new places but Butterfields has been good and plenty parking if we go early. We should have more cars this time, mine being one of them. Short drive after would be great.

Depending on the time of the meetup I should be able to join this time!

I should be able to make it as well. I like the Carefree drive option, but not wild about the Bartlett Lake part. Drive is good enough, but the parking area is pretty distributed. Would be awesome if someone had connections with Desert Mountain and could maybe get us access to the Outlaw clubhouse. Beautiful views from there.

My big question is Lucid buying breakfast again :) loved it !!

Just learned that my AGT is going to be finished in production in the next week and hopefully delivery by mid December. Really need to get cracking on deciding what to do on tinting and PPF. I have seen recommendations for Cactus Tint in Scottsdale, but hard to believe they are the only game in town. Anyone else out there have their Lucid tinted and/or wrapped elsewhere around town and what did you end up using and what did it cost ? Contemplating whether to tint the windshield or not or stick with side and back windows at the outset only. My wife is very light sensitive / migraines and and even put a 5% visor strip along the front windshield on her Tesla 3. Worried about the glare / sun in this car. Thanks!

For my BMW I had good luck with Hyer Quality Detail in Tempe. They do lots of high end vehicles; check out their Facebook page.

Just learned that my AGT is going to be finished in production in the next week and hopefully delivery by mid December. Really need to get cracking on deciding what to do on tinting and PPF. I have seen recommendations for Cactus Tint in Scottsdale, but hard to believe they are the only game in town. Anyone else out there have their Lucid tinted and/or wrapped elsewhere around town and what did you end up using and what did it cost ? Contemplating whether to tint the windshield or not or stick with side and back windows at the outset only. My wife is very light sensitive / migraines and and even put a 5% visor strip along the front windshield on her Tesla 3. Worried about the glare / sun in this car. Thanks!
I had my done at Cactus Tint. No regrets whatsoever. Not inexpensive but I would expect anyone working on a Lucid will be at a premium. I did tint the windshield and it really cuts out the glare and UV dramatically. Also keeps it much cooler. I also had the sides tinted and PPF on the entire front. Did ceramic coating with Pedersen Pro Detailing. Talk to Rick at Cactus. Knows his stuff.

I had my done at Cactus Tint. No regrets whatsoever. Not inexpensive but I would expect anyone working on a Lucid will be at a premium. I did tint the windshield and it really cuts out the glare and UV dramatically. Also keeps it much cooler. I also had the sides tinted and PPF on the entire front. Did ceramic coating with Pedersen Pro Detailing. Talk to Rick at Cactus. Knows his stuff.
I used Cactus also. Rick does excellent workand is very knowledgable. I think there are less expensive options in the area that also do good work. Both @Pwmac and @Maverick I think were also happy with their results.

Back