Arizona

I own a Dream Edition performance edition and an EQS580. They are very different cars. The Lucid is a rocket and I have never driven anything so fast and responsive - it is an amazing performance car. The EQS on the other hand is a luxury sedan and drives beautifully - Mercedes is much more refined and everything from the Nav system and the self-driving features are far more sophisticated and superior to the Lucid. It doesn’t have the performance or range that the Lucid has, but I love it.
So...if you could only have one...which would it be? And Why?

Heading to the Grand Canyon for a quick getaway. Just 2hr 15m from Prescott. What is your favorite hotel there? Easy trip up and back on a single charge.

Please add me - I hopefully will take delivery of my GT very soon as I am getting purchase agreement today or tomorrow. Thank you! @bryanackermann
Please join the local Arizona Telegram group.

Arizona

t.me

AZ Lucid Owners

t.me
t.me

The Scottsdale service center is full of cars waiting for delivery including a few performance GTs. The white performance inside is unlocked and ready!

IMG_2835.jpeg

IMG_2837.jpeg

IMG_2838.jpeg

IMG_2840.jpeg

The last picture of white Lucid.... What wheels are they??

The last picture of white Lucid.... What wheels are they??
Those are the standard GT-P wheels. Only available on that trim, I believe.

It was a lot of fun meeting everyone and seeing all of the Lucids tegether on September 24. It was also nice of the Studio Advisors to join us. I heard a few people suggest trying to get back together in 3 months. I like the idea of another meetup but choosing a time around the holidays can be difficult. Please respond to the poll if you are interested in joining. You do not need to have your Lucid Air yet to join. The poll can be found here: https://lucidowners.com/threads/planning-next-arizona-meetup.3027/

@Pwmac and I are planning a drive to Jerome for lunch on Oct. 28. If you are interested in joining, please let us know. Times and locations TBD (suggestions welcome) but thinking about starting from the EA chargers in Anthem. Then lunch in Jerome with a return through Prescott.

@Pwmac and I are planning a drive to Jerome for lunch on Oct. 28. If you are interested in joining, please let us know. Times and locations TBD (suggestions welcome) but thinking about starting from the EA chargers in Anthem. Then lunch in Jerome with a return through Prescott.
I'll be out of town so can't join. Have fun!

Will not be able to make this one but sounds like fun!!

If anyone is interested in joining @Pwmac and me will meet at the Anthem EA chargers at 10:00 AM Friday Oct 28. Then drive to Jerome for pictures and lunch at The Haunted Hamburger or The Bordello or The Main St Cafe. Then drive back to Prescott stopping at Anthem EA if needed.

It was a lot of fun meeting everyone and seeing all of the Lucids tegether on September 24. It was also nice of the Studio Advisors to join us. I heard a few people suggest trying to get back together in 3 months. I like the idea of another meetup but choosing a time around the holidays can be difficult. Please respond to the poll if you are interested in joining. You do not need to have your Lucid Air yet to join. The poll can be found here: https://lucidowners.com/threads/planning-next-arizona-meetup.3027/
Please complete the poll for the next meetup if you have not already.

Has anyone charged at the EA at Bell road or Anthem recently. I am curious how those sites are doing with the Lucid, especially if you are on 2.0.x.

Hi Lucid AZ people someone asking in other group if a Lucid owner could come to meet up :) for Scottsdale EV Association:

If there are any local Lucid owners looking to show off their cars, there is a meetup tomorrow morning (10/29 from 8am-10am) at the Starbucks at the Pavilions shopping center (L-101 and Indian Bend).

It is sponsored by the Scottsdale Electric Vehicle Association. There will be other brands and models from Rivian, Tesla, Nissan, Ford and Kia. Hoping to get a really robust representation of all things EV!

Let me know :)

Hi Lucid AZ people someone asking in other group if a Lucid owner could come to meet up :) for Scottsdale EV Association:

If there are any local Lucid owners looking to show off their cars, there is a meetup tomorrow morning (10/29 from 8am-10am) at the Starbucks at the Pavilions shopping center (L-101 and Indian Bend).

It is sponsored by the Scottsdale Electric Vehicle Association. There will be other brands and models from Rivian, Tesla, Nissan, Ford and Kia. Hoping to get a really robust representation of all things EV!

Let me know :)
Love to but LA this weekend. Next time!

Back