Arizona

FYI - Stopped by the Xpel Corporate Store on FLW Blvd. Didn't know they had a corporate store, but they do. They have done several Lucids and use the XR+ for tint. Interestingly -- they said almost 50% of the Lucids they have done had some kind of paint or finish issue that prompted them to stop and contact the car owner or Lucid directly to get it remedied before doing the work, but Lucid was very responsive to get it fixed.. I wish I knew what to look for before I accept the car at the service center. Appreciate any tips.

They have some bundled tint and PPF options that may end up saving about $ 300 over a-la-carte. I think it was ~ $2550 for full front PPF and cabin tinting. Went into their store and had quite a few high end vehicles in there --Lambos, Porsche, Bentley, but no Lucids for me to check out. Very nice and knowledgeable staff.

May be another option in the Valley. Haven't decided anything yet.

FYI - Stopped by the Xpel Corporate Store on FLW Blvd. Didn't know they had a corporate store, but they do. They have done several Lucids and use the XR+ for tint. Interestingly -- they said almost 50% of the Lucids they have done had some kind of paint or finish issue that prompted them to stop and contact the car owner or Lucid directly to get it remedied before doing the work, but Lucid was very responsive to get it fixed.. I wish I knew what to look for before I accept the car at the service center. Appreciate any tips.

They have some bundled tint and PPF options that may end up saving about $ 300 over a-la-carte. I think it was ~ $2550 for full front PPF and cabin tinting. Went into their store and had quite a few high end vehicles in there --Lambos, Porsche, Bentley, but no Lucids for me to check out. Very nice and knowledgeable staff.

Price sounds very reasonable, let me know what other places you end up shopping around at - I've just been reading this thread to find other positive experiences. I don't have an ETA on my vehicle but since I got a metal roof it won't be until Q2 per my delivery advisor.

This seems like a good potential option. I have driven by there probably hundreds of times and didn't realize it was back there. Just a good area to avoid during the Phoenix Open.

I had all of my window tinting there. Did fine job!

I had all of my window tinting there. Did fine job!
For those living in or near Scottsdale and who, like me, are too lazy to hand wash their cars, Pit Stop Auto Detailing offers unlimited exterior hand washes for $99/month -- basically the same cost as taking your car to an automatic car wash once a week. They are located near Kierland. They also have a mobile service that will come to your home at no extra charge. So far, I've been very pleased. Takes about 30 minutes and they do a very thorough job.

For those living in or near Scottsdale and who, like me, are too lazy to hand wash their cars, Pit Stop Auto Detailing offers unlimited exterior hand washes for $99/month -- basically the same cost as taking your car to an automatic car wash once a week. They are located near Kierland. They also have a mobile service that will come to your home at no extra charge. So far, I've been very pleased. Takes about 30 minutes and they do a very thorough job.

I have used them for an internal detailing. They did fine. I just left the car with them and walked a block to Scottsdale Quarter and had a bite while they worked on it.

Their prices for mobile detailing seem reasonable, may check them out, thanks.

Hello, I just bought a previously owned GT with 5k miles and take delivery tomorrow. I am excited and scared as it does have an older software version. I will e-mail Lucid as soon as I take delivery with the info they requested and am having them change the wheels and tires. I will also ask them to update the software. Not sure what else I need to do so any suggestions would be great. Thanks! Excited to be here. Thanks for any info and suggestions and for having me.

Hello, I just bought a previously owned GT with 5k miles and take delivery tomorrow. I am excited and scared as it does have an older software version. I will e-mail Lucid as soon as I take delivery with the info they requested and am having them change the wheels and tires. I will also ask them to update the software. Not sure what else I need to do so any suggestions would be great. Thanks! Excited to be here. Thanks for any info and suggestions and for having me.
Congratulations. I am sure you will enjoy it. Customer service will be able to push new software to you. What version are you own? Do you have 19" or 21" wheels?

Congratulations. I am sure you will enjoy it. Customer service will be able to push new software to you. What version are you own? Do you have 19" or 21" wheels?
Hello, I do not recall the version but it was 1.*. It has the 21” wheels with aftermarket performance tires and it is incredibly noisy (road noise). I test drove one from the store with 19” tires and it was dead quiet so lucid will replace with those.

One question, If you please, do they all have adaptive cruise control? I am reading elsewhere and am unsure. I hate to say but that would be a deal breaker for me and I didn’t even think to ask at the test drive because I thought all cars did now. I know it is a 2022 but now sure of the build date but assume earlier in the year since it has 5k miles. I do have the vin but not finding any info based on that.

Thank you

Hello, I do not recall the version but it was 1.*. It has the 21” wheels with aftermarket performance tires and it is incredibly noisy (road noise). I test drove one from the store with 19” tires and it was dead quiet so lucid will replace with those.

One question, If you please, do they all have adaptive cruise control? I am reading elsewhere and am unsure. I hate to say but that would be a deal breaker for me and I didn’t even think to ask at the test drive because I thought all cars did now. I know it is a 2022 but now sure of the build date but assume earlier in the year since it has 5k miles. I do have the vin but not finding any info based on that.

Thank you
Other than color, there are no options for the GT. It comes fully equipped so you have Dream Drive Pro. They are awesome cars, I am sure that you will enjoy. Interesting about your tires. I have the stock 21" and unless the road is really bad, it is very quiet.

Other than color, there are no options for the GT. It comes fully equipped so you have Dream Drive Pro. They are awesome cars, I am sure that you will enjoy. Interesting about your tires. I have the stock 21" and unless the road is really bad, it is very quiet.
Thank you. I test drove the 21” tires on the 101 near Princess Drive and it was sooo loud I hated it but having already driven with the 19” stock tires I knew it could be better. I will have a few days or weeks before I can replace them as I will have to fit in their schedule so maybe I will find that my drive is okay. I had a Tesla that I hated and replaced due to road noise. This is just a ton of money to not be in love with it.

Thank you. I test drove the 21” tires on the 101 near Princess Drive and it was sooo loud I hated it but having already driven with the 19” stock tires I knew it could be better. I will have a few days or weeks before I can replace them as I will have to fit in their schedule so maybe I will find that my drive is okay. I had a Tesla that I hated and replaced due to road noise. This is just a ton of money to not be in love with it.
Welcome.

ADOT has been playing around with different materials and approaches to make road noise less. I can't recall offhand what they are doing/have done in that area. I do know that on the eastside 101 there are different materials and approaches between Hayden Road on the North and Rio Salado Pkwy on the south.

Having said that, I am planning on 19" wheels mostly for range purposes.

As for adaptive drive, I agree with you. I have had it for a number of years and would not do without it (there are some folks who hate it). Since you have a loaded vehicle with both Dream Drive and Dream Drive Pro you are all set. It is my understanding that adaptive cruise is a feature of regular Dream Drive but highway assist (lane centering) is not. On my BMW one of the first things I did on the car was turn off the lane assistant. Personally I don't care and probably don't want lane centering (when I am in a lane and there is some nearby on one side of me in a big vehicle I tend to move a tad to the other side if it is clear, etc.) but will probably go for DD Pro for the camera system and future proofing. Besides, I have always wanted to play with Lidar.

I've been using them (via their mobile service) for a couple of years now - they are great! Very easy to schedule via the web as well..

Our next meet up is coming up on Saturday December 3. I did not see other suggestions, so I suggest Butterfield's Pancake House again. Is 8:00 AM still good? I will invite both the Scottsdale Service Center and the Design Studio.

We are still planning a short drive afterward. The current suggestion is Carefree and then possibly Bartlett lake. Other suggestions welcome.

Butterfield's Pancake House​

7388 E. Shea Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

How do we join the telegram group? Thanks!
Here is the link to join AZ Lucid Owners Telegram

Arizona

AZ Lucid Owners

t.me
t.me

Back