Arizona

Stay tuned for a January Arizona Lucid Owners event at the factory in Casa Grande. The Lucid VP of operations, Steven David, told me that he wanted to do one sometime in January. He also told me that they have a handful of buyback cars at the factory that they can take to owners events. He would be willing to send a few employees up to our next AZ meetup in some of these cars. He thinks it would be a great perk for the employees to get some "butt in the seat" time and meet some of the owners that really enjoy their cars.

Stay tuned for a January Arizona Lucid Owners event at the factory in Casa Grande. The Lucid VP of operations, Steven David, told me that he wanted to do one sometime in January. He also told me that they have a handful of buyback cars at the factory that they can take to owners events. He would be willing to send a few employees up to our next AZ meetup in some of these cars. He thinks it would be a great perk for the employees to get some "butt in the seat" time and meet some of the owners that really enjoy their cars.
What are buyback cars?

Aside from this discussion thread, is there another source used to invite owners residing in AZ? If so, please provide a link. Thanks!

He also told me that they have a handful of buyback cars at the factory that they can take to owners events.
My niece has done one of these events in Tucson: she does medical recruiting and hosted an event at an upscale restaurant and Lucid sent a team of people to let prospective Doctors test drive some Lucids.

I was at the Abrazzo Scottsdale Outpatient center this morning (arrived at 7:45) and there was a Lucid Air GT parked there. I have seen a few on the road, etc. but this is the first time I have seen one just parked somewhere.

Looked terrific. Had obviously been there a while as there was frost on the windscreen. By the time I left the car was gone.

@Pwmac and I are going to take a drive up through Carefree and on to Bartlett lake Sunday morning at 9:00AM. We are going to meet up in the La Quinta parking lot at Shea and the 101. For anyone further North, we could meet you on the way.

@Coho - you said your were looking for a drive in your new Lucid, any interest in joining?

@Pwmac and I are going to take a drive up through Carefree and on to Bartlett lake Sunday morning at 9:00AM. We are going to meet up in the La Quinta parking lot at Shea and the 101. For anyone further North, we could meet you on the way.

@Coho - you said your were looking for a drive in your new Lucid, any interest in joining?
How far a drive is that like how long to get there ?

Back