Arizona

Please respond to the poll here if you will join us for breakfast next Saturday at Butterfield's Pancake House at 8:00 AM. We are still planning a short drive to Carefree and for those interested on to Bartlett Lake after breakfast.

I invited John from the service center and I sent an email invite to one contact in the design studio. Please pass this along to others in the Scottsdale design studio.

Butterfield's Pancake House​

7388 E. Shea Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Last edited:
Please respond to the poll here if you will join us for breakfast next Saturday at Butterfield's Pancake House at 8:00 AM. We are still planning a short drive to Carefree and for those interested on to Bartlett Lake after breakfast.

I invited John from the service center and I sent an email invite to one contact in the design studio. Please pass this along to others in the Scottsdale design studio.

7388 E. Shea Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
I had to recreate the poll since I messed up on making the results viewable. If you responded to the poll prior to this message, please respond again.

I am reluctantly out of the group. I was very willing to wait until some time in 2023 (even 2024) for my Lucid Air Pure but I wasn't willing to wait to find out if they had decontented it to the extent that I would no longer want it. A Genesis GV60 Performance suddenly popped up in Scottsdale and I took a test drive and grabbed it. A small crossover (only 177.8" long; a better description would be a slightly raised hatchback) with basically everything Lucid has and some more (other than a much smaller range -- about 240 miles). Nappa seats, ultrasuede headliner. 429 HP (with a boost button to bring it to 480 HP), easy entry/exit, an incredible blind spot system, HUD, fast charging, Incredible amount of ADAS. lots of buttons and switches AND THEY ARE ALL ALUMINUM, 17 speaker Bang & Olafson sound system, real SXM, etc. etc.

I am keeping my reservation for now just in case. I loved being a part of the group and wish you all well!!

Steve

I am reluctantly out of the group. I was very willing to wait until some time in 2023 (even 2024) for my Lucid Air Pure but I wasn't willing to wait to find out if they had decontented it to the extent that I would no longer want it. A Genesis GV60 Performance suddenly popped up in Scottsdale and I took a test drive and grabbed it. A small crossover (only 177.8" long; a better description would be a slightly raised hatchback) with basically everything Lucid has and some more (other than a much smaller range -- about 240 miles). Nappa seats, ultrasuede headliner. 429 HP (with a boost button to bring it to 480 HP), easy entry/exit, an incredible blind spot system, HUD, fast charging, Incredible amount of ADAS. lots of buttons and switches AND THEY ARE ALL ALUMINUM, 17 speaker Bang & Olafson sound system, real SXM, etc. etc.

I am keeping my reservation for now just in case. I loved being a part of the group and wish you all well!!

Steve
B&O speakers are amazing

We are still planning to meet tomorrow, Saturday Dec 3 at 8:00 AM for breakfast at Butterfield's Pancake House. Please respond to the poll here if you will join us.

7388 E. Shea Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

We are still planning to meet tomorrow, Saturday Dec 3 at 8:00 AM for breakfast at Butterfield's Pancake House. Please respond to the poll here if you will join us.

7388 E. Shea Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Aww will miss this one hopeful to catch next one enjoy Lucid fam.

It was great to meet new owners and see some familiar faces.
IMG_2947.jpeg
IMG_2946.jpeg
IMG_2945.jpeg

Looks like a good time, still no silver :( maybe I will be the first

Still a fan of Lucid and not sure if I will get the car but I did end up buying a Tesla plaid 2021 at steeeep discount. Used car market is fire

Still a fan of Lucid and not sure if I will get the car but I did end up buying a Tesla plaid 2021 at steeeep discount. Used car market is fire
Lol tell that to six months ago :p

Yea it was no fun selling my BMW. They said if it was six months earlier I could have named my price. Now, not so much.
💯

I sold our ICE cars at the peak of the market, and for much more than they were worth. Now they’re worth a lot less. :)

This is why I get annoyed by the “omg Lucid is selling at a loss” posts. Of course it is; that’s what cars do, they depreciate. But people have short memories and the last year or two of the used car market being insane has people spoiled. :)

Meanwhile, remember going to a Dealer and being to negotiate a price? Like at the end of a quarter or a month? Instead of showing up and having to overbid *above* the already existing 10k dealer markup which is non-negotiable? Yeah I’m excited for that to go away too :)

Back