Arizona

My present list of members from Arizona. Who am I missing?

EVCar
AZAirGT
Maverick
Switt
Adnillien
mnewber1
bhramabull
stevelitchfieldpark
Alex
Steveinarizona
Rolandphx
Lucken
Blueice89
Ovfitbob
Bockius
Tuccur
LCID_GT_AZ
dale246
SubSailor
Boomer_AZ
Sactojlm

Please add Coho. Scottsdale Touring is pending.

Just a quick heads up: I was at the Scottsdale Service center today and they about 24 cars that were getting ready for customer deliveries. I think they had at least 2 truck loads while I was there. The front parking lot was completely full, as was the inside delivery center. There was also a Silver car that they had gotten last week that they were prepping for customer delivery.

Just a quick heads up: I was at the Scottsdale Service center today and they about 24 cars that were getting ready for customer deliveries. I think they had at least 2 truck loads while I was there. The front parking lot was completely full, as was the inside delivery center. There was also a Silver car that they had gotten last week that they were prepping for customer delivery.

Interresting. I asked my design studio manager if Lucid would be delivering my car to my home or expect me to pick it up at the service center (I told him I didn't care which; the service center is about 11 miles from my house). I sort of like the idea of getting it at the service center but was wondering if it would be too crowded. He told me it would be a pickup for me at the service center.

Thanks Alex, I was told that Scottsdale was delivering 3-4 vehicles per day. Your numbers support that. The end of quarter push for revenue.

Thanks Alex, I was told that Scottsdale was delivering 3-4 vehicles per day. Your numbers support that. The end of quarter push for revenue.
I picked mine up last week Thursday and found the same situation. I don't think they could have gotten one more car in the showroom or front parking lot. All good news for those still waiting for delivery.

I ran into a Dream Edition at the CHD airport. Nice couple that had mostly positive things to say about the car with the exception of software. They had a good laugh watching my car do the door handle dance. Their car does the same. They have not met any other owners so I am hoping that they join the forum. They received their Dream in January.
IMG_3679.jpeg

Based on what you know and have seen, are you still confident in your decision of getting the Lucid? I am very much on a fence between the Lucid Grand Touring and EQS 580. What are your thoughts?
I own a Dream Edition performance edition and an EQS580. They are very different cars. The Lucid is a rocket and I have never driven anything so fast and responsive - it is an amazing performance car. The EQS on the other hand is a luxury sedan and drives beautifully - Mercedes is much more refined and everything from the Nav system and the self-driving features are far more sophisticated and superior to the Lucid. It doesn’t have the performance or range that the Lucid has, but I love it.

Today (Sunday 10/2) at 8:09 AM there was a white Lucid Air driving south on the 101 in Scottsdale and then exiting at Shea Blvd. I gave a thumbs up as I was passing in my BMW (I hope, if the driver saw it, that he didn't think I was giving him the fickle finger of fate).

Looked great. Makes it harder for me to wait for my Pure.

Back