Arizona

Excuse me !! Why are we talking about a car you don't OWN ??????You need to work out the details of this repair on your own. Lucid service has been fair and honest about their service for us.
Yes I agree Lucid has been fair to all of you, I just wanted to know how the service contracts look. I didn't mean to disrespect the Lucid Service or anything, I just wanted a clarification that part numbers are used and labor estimates are typed up. I got that clarification so we are good.

Someone reviewed the Lucid that I also rented and only car you can rent in AZ by Lucid. They did a great job and made a few comparisons to Tesla. Sharing for education.

I got a Lucid friend from Cali who wanted to join next meet up. He said he would bring his Lucid. We are looking at 9/24. Wanted to see who all could attend for that date to get quick idea of count. If the participant rate is good I will plan it like how Dave did last one.

I am up for 9/24. If your friend is The Director, we need to let him no that we do not approve of commercial use. As long as he is not trying to monetize his Twitter feed, then no issues. He asked me about the 24th also. It would be great to have him drive out from Southern Cal and meet up with us as part of his trip.

I am up for 9/24. If your friend is The Director, we need to let him no that we do not approve of commercial use. As long as he is not trying to monetize his Twitter feed, then no issues. He asked me about the 24th also. It would be great to have him drive out from Southern Cal and meet up with us as part of his trip.
Yes friend is The Director, he’s not very big in twitter we are like such small fries it’s not even funny. Lol. Is there something specific I can ask feel free to dm me.

Hmmm...do I need to mark my 📅

Rolandphx, so far I actually prefer (EA) over Tesla for couple of reasons:
1) I live in Gilbert the EA (150 KW) charger is like 2 miles from my house, and its not crowded at all, I actually did a video to explain the charger.
2) Tesla chargers get very crowded very quickly, the closest one is Scottsdale way far away from, avoid Biltmore at all costs.
3) Tesla will actually start allowing non tesla soon, lots of new links on it, I'll include that as well.

EA will give you 3 years free charger, I just recently went on trip with a Model X all around San Diego, used 1000 miles, my car charging estimate was : 200$.
You realize on Tesla you will pay 40-50cents per kwh, right? Its not free charging. Lucid is giving you 3 years free.

At this point Lucid over Tesla any day on charging, and once they open Super chargers to Lucid, its not even a question anymore.
The opposite is true for me (at least as of now). The nearest EA charger site is four miles away. while the nearest Tesla supercharger site is 2 miles away and another is 3 miles away. But for many, many reasons I am not interested in a Tesla. But once they allow others to charge, it would serve as a good emergency plugin site.

Who is “The Director”? Lol

For those that have experience with Service Center I could use your help.
I am trying to figure out if the damage estimate I provided is legitimate most of it is hand written, could you let me know is this how Lucid provides part estimate costs?
They write it in hand writing, and they don't actually write down parts by line item, and which parts require repair along with their cost?
And by cost, I mean labor hours + part cost + etc. If this is how it is done its a lot different than Arizona Tesla service centers, they provide a full estimate.

If you are okay, feel free to blot out personal details but I would like to see like what a real Lucid repair estimate looks like with part numbers and such if anyone has such a thing to contrast with this hand written document.
lol found ya video!

Sounds we got about 4-5 replies of Lucid cars to be here, + Director, so that makes 5-6. Just curious @Dave is there much I have to do to reserve that Butterfield that location seemed pretty good although not sure how hot 9/24 would (i imagine cooler than now). Other location could be near Tesla super chargers at Biltmore Mall, thats where my Tesla group has done meetups on Sundays. Its a covered garage so it has shade, but lesser food options.

Yeah I think he is settling but its being worked out. It will come to a friendly closure for all parties.

Yeah I think he is settling but its being worked out. It will come to a friendly closure for all parties.
Lol are you referring to yourself in 3rd party now yo retain anonymity?

Sounds we got about 4-5 replies of Lucid cars to be here, + Director, so that makes 5-6. Just curious @Dave is there much I have to do to reserve that Butterfield that location seemed pretty good although not sure how hot 9/24 would (i imagine cooler than now). Other location could be near Tesla super chargers at Biltmore Mall, thats where my Tesla group has done meetups on Sundays. Its a covered garage so it has shade, but lesser food options.
They don’t take reservations so you get there 20 min early and nicely ask them to keep 2 tables (depends on number attending) open till the rest of the group arrives.

Back