Arizona

We had a Tesla meet up today at the Biltmore super chargers Fashion square tesla community does it last Sunday of every month. They had some cool mods if you all want to see for inspiration ideas for your Lucid. It’s certainly nice Lucid has the interior theme lights stock.

Jon Rettinger a person who got one of the original dreams posted a small review after owning his Lucid for 6 months. I agree with all of the software glitches.

Jon Rettinger a person who got one of the original dreams posted a small review after owning his Lucid for 6 months. I agree with all of the software glitches.

Thank you for your input as an owner of 6 months!

So, I am sitting here, feeling sorry for myself because I don't have my Lucid yet...
Why is Electrify America (EA) so much worse than Tesla Super Chargers? Do you guys use EA at all or just charge at home/office?

So, I am sitting here, feeling sorry for myself because I don't have my Lucid yet...
Why is Electrify America (EA) so much worse than Tesla Super Chargers? Do you guys use EA at all or just charge at home/office?
I used them for the first 6 weeks until I got my Nema outlet installed at home. I never had any issues, they always worked just fine for me.

I have had no EA problems in Phoenix.

Rolandphx, so far I actually prefer (EA) over Tesla for couple of reasons:
1) I live in Gilbert the EA (150 KW) charger is like 2 miles from my house, and its not crowded at all, I actually did a video to explain the charger.
2) Tesla chargers get very crowded very quickly, the closest one is Scottsdale way far away from, avoid Biltmore at all costs.
3) Tesla will actually start allowing non tesla soon, lots of new links on it, I'll include that as well.

EA will give you 3 years free charger, I just recently went on trip with a Model X all around San Diego, used 1000 miles, my car charging estimate was : 200$.
You realize on Tesla you will pay 40-50cents per kwh, right? Its not free charging. Lucid is giving you 3 years free.

At this point Lucid over Tesla any day on charging, and once they open Super chargers to Lucid, its not even a question anymore.

For those that have experience with Service Center I could use your help.
I am trying to figure out if the damage estimate I provided is legitimate most of it is hand written, could you let me know is this how Lucid provides part estimate costs?
They write it in hand writing, and they don't actually write down parts by line item, and which parts require repair along with their cost?
And by cost, I mean labor hours + part cost + etc. If this is how it is done its a lot different than Arizona Tesla service centers, they provide a full estimate.

If you are okay, feel free to blot out personal details but I would like to see like what a real Lucid repair estimate looks like with part numbers and such if anyone has such a thing to contrast with this hand written document.

Last edited:
All of my work has been under warranty. I did buy a tire inflator that I paid for. The warranty work is all typed out and shows zero for a cost. The tire inflator was typed out with the amount that I paid. I have not seen anything handwritten.

All of my work has been under warranty. I did buy a tire inflator that I paid for. The warranty work is all typed out and shows zero for a cost. The tire inflator was typed out with the amount that I paid. I have not seen anything handwritten.
And the warranty work does it talk about labor hours, specific part numbers that could be reasonably evaluated by another Body Shop Repair facility?

For those that have experience with Service Center I could use your help.
I am trying to figure out if the damage estimate I provided is legitimate most of it is hand written, could you let me know is this how Lucid provides part estimate costs?
They write it in hand writing, and they don't actually write down parts by line item, and which parts require repair along with their cost?
And by cost, I mean labor hours + part cost + etc. If this is how it is done its a lot different than Arizona Tesla service centers, they provide a full estimate.

If you are okay, feel free to blot out personal details but I would like to see like what a real Lucid repair estimate looks like with part numbers and such if anyone has such a thing to contrast with this hand written document.
Is this because you took your rental off roading and screwed something up? Everything Lucid does under warranty is typed out. The tire replacement was also typed out.

Here is also latest news showing Tesla will open to Lucid and other automakers later this year:
I don’t think I would be using them for a while, even as a backup to the EAs on trips, as I just don’t want to deal with buying an adaptor for occasional use. Now if they put CCS cables at the stations, I might download their app and set up an account.

And the warranty work does it talk about labor hours, specific part numbers that could be reasonably evaluated by another Body Shop Repair facility?
You could, but you'd have to take it to a body shop that is Lucid approved.

Is this because you took your rental off roading and screwed something up? Everything Lucid does under warranty is typed out. The tire replacement was also typed out.
Do they list part numbers and labor estimates, is possible to share one to contrast?

Thats a good point, are there many of those that exist?
Not sure about AZ, you'd have to ask customer care. In LA there are 2.

Would anybody be able to provide their humble opinion that this damage estimate is legitimate and from Lucid in its hand written form?

Do they list part numbers and labor estimates, is possible to share one to contrast?
Screenshot_20220707-203853_Drive.jpg

Back