App update v. 1.17

rbbarry

All it says is "Bug fixes and enhancements."

Does anyone notice any improvements?

For iOS and Android...

All it says is "Bug fixes and enhancements."

Does anyone notice any improvements?

For iOS and Android...
Hopefully it fixes what it broke for some people last time: The unlocking / locking.

My app still thinks my car needs the 1.2.7 update which has already been applied. I updated the app to 1.17 and the app still thinks my car needs the 1.2.7 OTA update. So that bug was not fixed.

I didn't realize but after this last update my sub-woofer magically came on. LOL, I thought the bass was just that low compared to my Tesla.

I didn't realize but after this last update my sub-woofer magically came on. LOL, I thought the bass was just that low compared to my Tesla.
It'll turn off again at some point, lol. it's a bug. I still had it happen in 1.2.7

Use of the sub-woofer is $10/month, please. :cool:🤣

Maybe I’m imagining it but seems to wake up the car quicker to allow the remote functions

I just downloaded. This new version flicker a lot. I never had it flickering in the past.

You can open up EA stations details from map view. That’s pretty awesome!

88B5D25A-B702-447B-81CE-02D9234B62FA.png00EFDA42-749C-4759-A027-0ED8EC064411.png

Back