New App Update v 1.16

rbbarry

Looks like Lucid pushed out an iOS and Android app,

Not much is new, both iOS and Android have the same notes:
  • You can now update the first and last name associated with your Lucid ID from the app.
  • Other bug fixes and enhancements

I hope that they fixed the remote climate control bugs, not starting it or not displaying correctly if it started. I would try it today expect my wife as my Lucid today so I have to drive the Grand Cherokee.

Looks like Lucid pushed out an iOS and Android app,

Not much is new, both iOS and Android have the same notes:
  • You can now update the first and last name associated with your Lucid ID from the app.
  • Other bug fixes and enhancements
Thanks. will update before I pick up the car tomorrow.

Let us know what you all see that is improved that is not documented here. Like unlocking/locking the car, etc.

Let us know what you all see that is improved that is not documented here. Like unlocking/locking the car, etc.
In all honesty, I’m surprised they haven’t added a better car order status flow to the app. This is something Tesla does well and legacy OEMs have a difficult time doing due to their existing stacks.

They should be working at reducing volume towards the DAs.

In all honesty, I’m surprised they haven’t added a better car order status flow to the app. This is something Tesla does well and legacy OEMs have a difficult time doing due to their existing stacks.

I love this idea. Those waiting for cars can’t use the app at all… would be nice to have that function.

I hope that they fixed the remote climate control bugs, not starting it or not displaying correctly if it started. I would try it today expect my wife as my Lucid today so I have to drive the Grand Cherokee.
I found that if you try and do things too quickly while the app is still waking up the car it's 50/50 whether things work properly or not. Letting the app wake the car up and then using the remote features yields a 90%+ success rate for me.

It's like everything with the software. Once it's booted up and you've loaded each module (Nav, Sound, Phone) for the first time it seems to run relatively well after that.

I completely agree. This could stop people constantly emailing DA's etc. to get information.

Audi did this with my previous car. You logged into the website and were shown steps

Reserved
Order Confirmed
In Production
On it's Way

Lucid should do something similar. It could easily evolve over time like VIN assigned and send purchase agreement to be signed automatically when ready. If you need to speak to your DA then you can contact then directly trough the App\Portal. It could save a-lot of frustrations coming from future owners when it comes to communication

Because they don't want customers to have that detailed knowledge yet...maybe in the future, but it's on purpose.

Because they don't want customers to have that detailed knowledge yet...maybe in the future, but it's on purpose.
Honestly, that explanation makes sense. I’m also aware most tracking is done via manual sheets 😞. One can hope they will streamline this

Hopefully this update makes the Lucid keeps stopping to actually stop

They should also add a button to see the car being produced with the cameras built into the car. :)

My mobile key messed up with the updating of the app. Wouldn’t unlock the car. Just deleted the key and added it again and seems to be working.

Aside from changing full name of car owner, you can give your car a name too.

Back