Lucid ios app update v1.28.0

That’s a sound theory. It does reset to 0 sometimes even if you haven’t opened the app. But I think the widget does check in with the app from time to time in the background. At which point, it also resets the timer.
It seems more like a debug feature the developers added to be sure the widget was staying up to date correctly than something that should be user-facing. But it is sort of handy. There have been a few times where I looked at the widget and was sure the charge must be incorrect, and then looked at that timer and noticed it was showing several minutes. Sure enough, the next time it showed 0, the charge updated as well.

As an Android user, I'm jealous that you ios users get a widget! I had one on my Tesla app but still nothing for Android.

On my Tesla, when using the regular mobile app I would have to wait for the app to fully load before it would allow me to select an option, such as turning on the HVAC. Using the Tesla widget, I could immediately select the HVAC option from the home screen widget and it would then successfully transfer the request in the background. Is it similar with the ios Lucid widget? Currently with the Lucid Android app I have to wait for the car to wake up before it will allow me to turn on the HVAC. Does the ios widget allow you to just do a quick press on the HVAC button and move on with it activating the request in the background once the car wakes up?

As an Android user, I'm jealous that you ios users get a widget! I had one on my Tesla app but still nothing for Android.

On my Tesla, when using the regular mobile app I would have to wait for the app to fully load before it would allow me to select an option, such as turning on the HVAC. Using the Tesla widget, I could immediately select the HVAC option from the home screen widget and it would then successfully transfer the request in the background. Is it similar with the ios Lucid widget? Currently with the Lucid Android app I have to wait for the car to wake up before it will allow me to turn on the HVAC. Does the ios widget allow you to just do a quick press on the HVAC button and move on with it activating the request in the background once the car wakes up?
No, it just takes your to that screen on the app. I’ve often wondered why wake-up is so slow.

It also looks like the functions are now greyed out until the car is woken up.

After the latest update, my widget started to work. Previously the widget was grayed out. Haven’t heard anyone having similar issue but I thought I would share.

Attachments

• 17230844-EE5A-4A4E-83FC-3E3CA2ABE0BA.jpeg
    17230844-EE5A-4A4E-83FC-3E3CA2ABE0BA.jpeg
    511.9 KB · Views: 111
  • D7485077-9DC4-44DC-ACBA-0EF0D13C86E6.jpeg
    D7485077-9DC4-44DC-ACBA-0EF0D13C86E6.jpeg
    449.4 KB · Views: 98
After the latest update, my widget started to work. Previously the widget was grayed out. Haven’t heard anyone having similar issue but I thought I would share.
This is still an issue for me, the widgets are not working even after reinstalling the app and restarting phone gazillion times, anyone has any solutions for this?

Back