Lucid ios app update v1.28.0

Just says bug fixes and enhancements. Still updating. Will post changes if any.
How about instant wake up? I hope they fixed the remote climate control. Mine never works if i ask it to heat my cabin before going to my car.

How about instant wake up? I hope they fixed the remote climate control. Mine never works if i ask it to heat my cabin before going to my car.
In my experience, the remote functionalities of the app are also dependent on how good your network and the network around the car is. Also let the car wake up (30 sec) and then hit the temperature button.

So far the app is still updating and nothing in release notes

Still takes a while to wake up the car. I am not down in my garage, so I have no idea if shortcuts will fire off faster.

I think this one is truly just bug fixes. Not seeing anything new. The built-in shortcuts still ask to confirm the car every time which is unfortunate.

Absolutely no change in the functionality. The same Map search bug too on Android.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230117-154111_Lucid.jpg
    Screenshot_20230117-154111_Lucid.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 137
  • Screenshot_20230117-154154_Lucid.jpg
    Screenshot_20230117-154154_Lucid.jpg
    466.7 KB · Views: 141
What @yash3030 wrote - make sure the app connected to the car before you use any function. So the state of the car should change from sleeping to Parked. Remote climate should work then. If you try it before the app has connected to the car, it doesn't tell you the command failed, it just doesn't do anything. After a few minutes, you can check the internal temperature of the car via the app to see if it's working (assuming you noted the temp when you initiated warming or cooling).

Absolutely no change in the functionality. The same Map search bug too on Android.
What is the map search bug?

What is the map search bug?
It apparently happens only on Android 12 Samsung s20 ultra and few others. When you search the app for place and select one all you see is a rotating circle instead of sending it to the nav on the car. However the same place can be shared to the Lucid app from google maps and it is sent to the nav in the car. Not a show stopper.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230117-154154_Lucid.jpg
    Screenshot_20230117-154154_Lucid.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 85
It apparently happens only on Android 12 Samsung s20 ultra and few others. When you search the app for place and select one all you see is a rotating circle instead of sending it to the nav on the car. However the same place can be shared to the Lucid app from google maps and it is sent to the nav in the car. Not a show stopper.
Same thing happened on my wife's Samsung s21 ultra android 13.

Mine always works but admittedly is not the most intuitive in how it works. On app it just sort of changes color to let you know it has accepted temp adjustment activation after a small delay. It is pretty easy to not notice it is activated and then inadvertently turn it off again.

Mine always works but admittedly is not the most intuitive in how it works. On app it just sort of changes color to let you know it has accepted temp adjustment activation after a small delay. It is pretty easy to not notice it is activated and then inadvertently turn it off again.
For me once remote temperature setting is turned on, then the button turns to “Turn off” instead of “Turn on”.

Same thing happened on my wife's Samsung s21 ultra android 13.
Just curious: have you tried waiting until the car wakes up before doing it? You probably have…

I’m super curious why it works for some but not others. Someone else reported it on iPhone but I’ve never had an issue with it either, so it doesn’t seem OS-dependent. Wonder what’s going on.

Just curious: have you tried waiting until the car wakes up before doing it? You probably have…

I’m super curious why it works for some but not others. Someone else reported it on iPhone but I’ve never had an issue with it either, so it doesn’t seem OS-dependent. Wonder what’s going on.
It isn't working for me on my iPhone 14 Pro Max. I wonder what the pattern is?

I still don’t have the option to upgrade to v28 on my iPhone. That’s strange.

I still don’t have the option to upgrade to v28 on my iPhone. That’s strange.
Go to the App Store, search for the Lucid App. Tap on the App NOT "Open" and once you see the App description you'll see an option to Update.

Go to the App Store, search for the Lucid App. Tap on the App NOT "Open" and once you see the App description you'll see an option to Update.
@Janger The easiest way to update all of your apps on an iPhone is to go to the App Store App, then tap the little icon in the upper right hand corner to view your account. Slide the screen down and let go to refresh it. You will see a list of apps that need updating. Click Update All.

@Janger The easiest way to update all of your apps on an iPhone is to go to the App Store App, then tap the little icon in the upper right hand corner to view your account. Slide the screen down and let go to refresh it. You will see a list of apps that need updating. Click Update All.
If the app has just been updated recently, for example like the Lucid app, then it will not appear here along with the other apps. Usually it can take a day for it to appear with the other updates. You have to do as @HC_79 suggested and actually look up the app and then not open it, but view the description to see the Update button for it.

Back