Lucid app update v1.49.0

5% for me. And that's with two widgets running and Always for location. Plus, I check my referrals impulsively several times a day, because I can't help myself.

IMG_4015.jpeg

3% for me. Running all the time. Mobile key working great and much quicker waking the car up, as others have mentioned. Much improved overall.

As an aside, not sure if anyone else noticed this (or maybe I'm just seeing for first time), but in the climate section of the updated app, it now shows a more precise interior temp with a decimal. Am I just noticing that or is that new? Sometimes it's the little things. :)

3% for me. Running all the time. Mobile key working great and much quicker waking the car up, as others have mentioned. Much improved overall.

As an aside, not sure if anyone else noticed this (or maybe I'm just seeing for first time), but in the climate section of the updated app, it now shows a more precise interior temp with a decimal. Am I just noticing that or is that new? Sometimes it's the little things. :)
I believe this is new. Also, it has the text “turning climate on” or similar when it is activated from the app.

7% for me. I use passive unlock all the time

5% for me. And that's with two widgets running and Always for location. Plus, I check my referrals impulsively several times a day, because I can't help myself.

View attachment 20284
1714422165352.png

This is after redeeming the HQ and Factory tour stuff #nonhumblebrag

Almost halfway to that 1 million for a free car ;) ;).

Was at the Chicago owners group meet-up this past weekend and Zak, an executive was there.
There was definitely a question about Android app.
Sounds like they're definitely working on it, but like others here have said, they're running into dev issues that have not been easy to solve.
They don't feel the app is quite smooth enough to release....but he would only say, they hope to release it "soon."

From past adjacent experiences with phone app development, each platform, iOS and Android, had their own unique foibles.
But I remember the programmers complaining more about Android because, like Windows, things need to work with a lot more versions of hardware.
Lots more regression testing, bug fixes etc. Apple was its own nightmare, namely in App Store submittal, but the software writing sounded more straightforward.

Was at the Chicago owners group meet-up this past weekend and Zak, an executive was there.
There was definitely a question about Android app.
Sounds like they're definitely working on it, but like others here have said, they're running into dev issues that have not been easy to solve.
They don't feel the app is quite smooth enough to release....but he would only say, they hope to release it "soon."

From past adjacent experiences with phone app development, each platform, iOS and Android, had their own unique foibles.
But I remember the programmers complaining more about Android because, like Windows, things need to work with a lot more versions of hardware.
Lots more regression testing, bug fixes etc. Apple was its own nightmare, namely in App Store submittal, but the software writing sounded more straightforward.
Yup. I can pretty much echo this as my experience of writing for both platforms.

13% for me in the last 24 hours, and the car seems worse than before at unlocking when I walk up to it.

13% for me in the last 24 hours, and the car seems worse than before at unlocking when I walk up to it.
Have you unpaired your key and redone it after downloading the new app?

Have you unpaired your key and redone it after downloading the new app?
No, I haven’t. The car was in for service when I updated the app and I haven’t had a chance to do that since I picked it up. I’ll give it a try tomorrow.

Looks like the new app is chewing up battery. My phone went from 80% to 37% with no use over the past 14 hours. I’ll change the Location Services setting to only while using app. That should help
I lost only 12% battery over the past 13 hours. Seeing as I don’t use PAAK I’ll keep location services to only when using. There is no need for the Lucid app to track my every move

Not here. Do you have your car selected? Tap and hold, select Edit Widget, and be sure Selected Vehicle is your car.

Mine works well.

I would try deleting the widgets (all of them) and reinstalling. Just dont delete the actual app as it has your digital key.

IMG_4551.png

Back