Alert Message: Front Camera Failure

SubSailor

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Tesla M3, AirGT
After running for 7 months with no major issues, including EA charging, I received "Front Camera Failure" "Contact Customer Service " message twice. Not sure what happened but how do you verify it is now ok? Last 30 minutes of driving was without the message. My interior lights also went on for 3 or 4 minutes then went off. Oh no, my Lucid is possessed!
Anyone experience random issues like these?

Any idea if your car had been out in the hot sun? Myself and a few others have noted this occurring when the car is on the warm side. It seems to resolve itself after a few minutes, usually. See this other thread.

Any idea if your car had been out in the hot sun? Myself and a few others have noted this occurring when the car is on the warm side. It seems to resolve itself after a few minutes, usually. See this other thread.

I was at EA charging in Tucson and it was over 100 degrees so that may be the problem. So another glitch to be repaired, it will be over a 100 degrees many times here in AZ. Not happy camera has that limitation but understandable. Just annoying.

Back