Easter Bunny just dropped a few eggs for my Air GT

SubSailor

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Tesla M3, AirGT
OK, I just went to have my PPF and ceramic coating checked by my installer. All was great and he did a complete detail job for me as a bonus. So, I am feeling great except my Nav went dead on the way to the only EA spot close to me in Tucson. It is a 50 mile R/T so I do not go often. I pulled into the EA and, of course, two Chevy Bolts had the 350 stalls but I hitched into a 150 and God Love It....it worked right away and even said welcome, Lucid owner. I pulled 102 kwH and charged from 50% to 85% to check out the EA charging. I have the .58 software and all went well. I did discover that the EA plug did not release right away but as the 10 minute warning message counted down to 5 minutes, the plug released and I went away, fat, dumb and happy with my LUCID Air GT. Even the Nav system started working and I received a call from my tax attorney on the car system saying he had contacted Lucid and gotten all the info needed and I was getting the $7500 tax credit. Happy, happy, joy, joy. Life is good here in Tucson.
BTW, I may opt to trade in my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra for a iPhone. My Lucid does not like my phone but loves my spouse's iPhone. I have removed and reinstalled my mobile key numerous times and it shows in my phone as paired as a key and for music and audio but on the Lucid it will not link. Still working on that issue.
Lucid pix.jpg

OK, I just went to have my PPF and ceramic coating checked by my installer. All was great and he did a complete detail job for me as a bonus. So, I am feeling great except my Nav went dead on the way to the only EA spot close to me in Tucson. It is a 50 mile R/T so I do not go often. I pulled into the EA and, of course, two Chevy Bolts had the 350 stalls but I hitched into a 150 and God Love It....it worked right away and even said welcome, Lucid owner. I pulled 102 kwH and charged from 50% to 85% to check out the EA charging. I have the .58 software and all went well. I did discover that the EA plug did not release right away but as the 10 minute warning message counted down to 5 minutes, the plug released and I went away, fat, dumb and happy with my LUCID Air GT. Even the Nav system started working and I received a call from my tax attorney on the car system saying he had contacted Lucid and gotten all the info needed and I was getting the $7500 tax credit. Happy, happy, joy, joy. Life is good here in Tucson.
BTW, I may opt to trade in my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra for a iPhone. My Lucid does not like my phone but loves my spouse's iPhone. I have removed and reinstalled my mobile key numerous times and it shows in my phone as paired as a key and for music and audio but on the Lucid it will not link. Still working on that issue.View attachment 11020
Beautiful car!

BTW, I may opt to trade in my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra for a iPhone. My Lucid does not like my phone but loves my spouse's iPhone. I have removed and reinstalled my mobile key numerous times and it shows in my phone as paired as a key and for music and audio but on the Lucid it will not link. Still working on that issue.View attachment 11020
Nooooo, don't tell @Bobby You will be joining the dark side

Back