Air Dream Deliveries?

Alex - What is the latest news on your delivery?
No new news. My payment went through on December 14, but I don’t have a confirmation email and the payment is pending in my account. I’ll be calling the sales advisor tomorrow and see what the status is

No new news. My payment went through on December 14, but I don’t have a confirmation email and the payment is pending in my account. I’ll be calling the sales advisor tomorrow and see what the status is

I just received the payment confirmation email today, and they are going to FedEx me the DMV docs (overnight, with a label to overnight them right back) because I won’t be able to be there in person for delivery (I’m already out of town for holiday travel). So a friend will be receiving it at my house, and Lucid will drive it in to my garage and put it on the charger, and we’ll schedule a follow up when I get back next year in early January.

No delivery date yet, but all of this is because, I assume, the plan is still in the next two weeks before 12/31. Otherwise they’ll be hearing from me about the tax credit and I’ll be asking for a $7500 refund ;)

Zenith Red DE w/ 21” wheels btw, and I got a VIN 12/8/21.

Zenith Red DE w/ 21” wheels btw, and I got a VIN 12/8/21.

Same here: Zenith Red DE P w/21" wheels. Got VIN on 11/19/21 and still no word that the car is even off the production line. Where are you taking delivery?

Same here: Zenith Red DE P w/21" wheels. Got VIN on 11/19/21 and still no word that the car is even off the production line. Where are you taking delivery?

SF Bay Area. Sounds like a bunch of us with the Red are in the same boat. :)

I talked with my sales advisor today and he mentioned that my name was just brought up in a meeting and that I'm in the next "batch" of recipients for cars in the next week or two. He reiterated that they will deliver all the Dream editions this year.Since they are just waiting for their bank to clear the payment, he said that this is not delaying my car delivery. It sounded like the limiting factor was the delivery center (which they don't have in AZ) and that they will just be doing home deliveries here. This sounded like an exception and they would be working on getting more centers in place for the Air Touring. He also mentioned that having a VIN assigned was just a number of a spreadsheet, but can only be assigned when they have allocated physical assets for the car production.

As far as the software features not being enabled yet, he mentioned that when I get my car that some ADAS functions may be already enabled and more will be coming in the following weeks. I asked about Apple CarPlay/Android Auto and he said he did not have info on that.

I talked with my sales advisor today and he mentioned that my name was just brought up in a meeting and that I'm in the next "batch" of recipients for cars in the next week or two. He reiterated that they will deliver all the Dream editions this year.Since they are just waiting for their bank to clear the payment, he said that this is not delaying my car delivery. It sounded like the limiting factor was the delivery center (which they don't have in AZ) and that they will just be doing home deliveries here. This sounded like an exception and they would be working on getting more centers in place for the Air Touring. He also mentioned that having a VIN assigned was just a number of a spreadsheet, but can only be assigned when they have allocated physical assets for the car production.

As far as the software features not being enabled yet, he mentioned that when I get my car that some ADAS functions may be already enabled and more will be coming in the following weeks. I asked about Apple CarPlay/Android Auto and he said he did not have info on that.
Thanks for the update. It appears that Arizona is one of the later locations for deliveries. I noticed that the Lucid web site no longer shows expected Q4 for the Scottsdale service center. No hours posted like there are for open centers. Before Thanksgiving one of the sales advisors at Scottsdale told me the service center would open before the end of the year but it would be very close to the end of the year. My delivery advisor told me that I could take delivery of my GT at either my home or at the Scottsdale service if the service center was open. I took that to mean either my GT would come very early or that the service center was delayed.

I am still hoping that that you recieve your DE next week.

. . . and they are going to FedEx me the DMV docs (overnight, with a label to overnight them right back) because I won’t be able to be there in person for delivery . . .

I got the same FedEx packet yesterday, and I'm taking delivery in person -- although still no indication of when. I see you got your VIN two and a half weeks after I did and that we both have Zenith Reds w/ 21" wheels. In fact, it's been over four weeks since I got my VIN. I wonder why your paperwork seems to be processing so much faster than mine.

I got the same FedEx packet yesterday, and I'm taking delivery in person -- although still no indication of when. I see you got your VIN two and a half weeks after I did and that we both have Zenith Reds w/ 21" wheels. In fact, it's been over four weeks since I got my VIN. I wonder why your paperwork seems to be processing so much faster than mine.

It’s quite possible they’re simply batched together, I suppose.

130 cars at the factory this morning. Bear's Workshop showed 87 on Friday Dec 17. Question is how Lucid will get all those to customers by the end of the year.
1640124445412.png

Pick up and save!

I just received my VIN an hour ago. They are still saying delivery by year end. Called my insurance and gave them the VIN and it popped right up. Just waiting for the purchase agreement and then I will wire the money. Feeling a little more optimistic but I am wondering how they are going to ship all those cars in the next 10 days??

I just received my VIN an hour ago. They are still saying delivery by year end. Called my insurance and gave them the VIN and it popped right up. Just waiting for the purchase agreement and then I will wire the money. Feeling a little more optimistic but I am wondering how they are going to ship all those cars in the next 10 days??

I find it interesting that every time Bear posts a drone fly over update, we never see any trucks loading the cars?? Are they doing all the loading at night?

You people getting vin numbers is it like Tesla where the last 6 can tell you the number made ? If so can you’ share like the last 6??

Back