Air Dream Deliveries?

Considering mine is 2604...doubt it

The VIN I got on November 19 ends in 2059, so not sequential unless they built only nine cars since. However, given the recent pace of reported deliveries, that may be possible . . . except for what hydbob just wrote.

Are the last 5 or last six unique to the car or is part of these last six an additional code?

The last six digits are the individual car's serial number.

Congrats!

got my dream today #114 delivered in boca
vin was given to me nov 11
also
they said they were on track for 577 vehicles this year (so some touring)

Congratulations!

Do you have any idea when your car came off the production line?

My Delivery Advisor, who gets a report every day from the production team on the status of her clients' cars, told me late today that she hasn't received notice that my car is even off the production line. With Christmas looming, I'm really not seeing how my car can get transported across the country, then be inspected and prepped at this end, and be delivered to me in Naples by year end.

Or am I just being too pessimistic?

Still don't have a VIN, did get an email today asking about travel plans b/w now and end of year...
We remain committed to delivering your vehicle by the end of the year and we plan for your delivery preference
Don't see it happening but who knows

Congratulations!

Do you have any idea when your car came off the production line?

My Delivery Advisor, who gets a report every day from the production team on the status of her clients' cars, told me late today that she hasn't received notice that my car is even off the production line. With Christmas looming, I'm really not seeing how my car can get transported across the country, then be inspected and prepped at this end, and be delivered to me in Naples by year end.

Or am I just being too pessimistic?
I'm sure they held my car longer to be part of the 2nd wave media push. So it can be done much faster. From transport to delivery. They already ensure the cars are tested at the factory. I'm sure all that happens at a service center is a quick detail.

I'm sure all that happens at a service center is a quick detail.

The problem is that everyone you talk to at Lucid puts a different spin on things. Yesterday I called the West Palm Beach Design Studio, which I was told would be the arrival point of our car, to ask how long after they receive the car before delivery to the customer. I was told it takes them a while to prep a car for delivery, as they "go over it with a fine-toothed comb". (They did tell me, however, that they would flatbed the car to us in Naples if I didn't want to drive over to West Palm Beach because of our holiday guests.) They also checked their list of cars expected for delivery, and ours wasn't on it.

Given that there isn’t service center in the northeast, wonder how they handle PDI in NY area…

Last edited:
The latest news seems to indicate that the BBB plan is either DOA or will be significantly delayed into next year. IMO, that’s good news. It should also relieve some of the stress here for getting your cars under a 12/31 deadline.

they came here in a mobile unit to replace something in the trunk that didnt align properly
also many features non functional until software update (cruise control collision avoidance etc)

also many features non functional until software update (cruise control collision avoidance etc)
Yeah, the cruise control not functioning is a real bummer. But the collision avoidance (probably emergency braking), is a safety issue!

they came here in a mobile unit to replace something in the trunk that didnt align properly
It still surprises me that a safety feature like that wouldn’t have been enabled on release. Issues like this have not been well thought out.

Back