Air Dream Deliveries?

I have lost track of the exact number of dreams produced and delivered but as of now it looks like they are still producing. With 91 on the lot and if those are the final 91 then — I think we still have another 100 or so to go?
Assuming we hit around our 40 car week delivery.
Delivered cars is prob around 350.
We have 91 cars outstanding here.

So 80 cars are left to be produced. They likely can produce all those by next week.
Then you will have around 170 cars to deliver and around 4-5 weeks to deliver assuming 40cars/wk.
Date to completion still looks like end feb to mid March.

So 80 cars are left to be produced. They likely can produce all those by next week.
Then you will have around 170 cars to deliver and around 4-5 weeks to deliver assuming 40cars/wk.
Date to completion still looks like end feb to mid March.
I would not take these numbers to heart. Last week we were at 115 then down to 84, then 71. We thought this may mean they were done producing Dreams but then it went up to 91 on Friday. Who knows how behind they are but the fact they are producing GTs simultaneously is a good sign maybe.

I saw 1 black GT still might be test drive cars do you know otherwise?

@blueice89 - How many DE's left to delivery? This is from Bear's Workshop on Friday. 84 total cars with 24 new (or in new parking spot).

View attachment 715
Mine arrives on Tuesday. In going through the 8-page electronic agreement, I found it interesting that you do not have to pay in advance. The agreement specifically says full payment is “due upon delivery”.

They haven’t told me my DE#, despite my asking several times, which makes me wonder if they don’t know yet which of the Eureka Gold DEs they will be sending me. I asked my delivery advisor which software version it will come with and whether it would be 1.17. He was not able to tell me.

Mine arrives on Tuesday. In going through the 8-page electronic agreement, I found it interesting that you do not have to pay in advance. The agreement specifically says full payment is “due upon delivery”.

They haven’t told me my DE#, despite my asking several times, which makes me wonder if they don’t know yet which of the Eureka Gold DEs they will be sending me. I asked my delivery advisor which software version it will come with and whether it would be 1.17. He was not able to tell me.
They don’t know until PDI. I was able to get mine as soon as it was taken off the truck.

If you are reading the agreement note that there is binding arbitration that you can opt out of by emailing [email protected] within 30 days of signing. I did this, just to be safe.

Can this be made a sticky?

Yeah, we really should. This was something I noticed and pointed out to @Paladin732 when I got my agreement, so you’re welcome :p (but apparently Tesla does it too so he was already gonna look for it).

Also of note: the response to that email is an auto-reply acknowledging the opt-out, but mine went to spam, so be on the lookout for that and unspam it.

From Purchase Agreement:

"Opt-Out: You may opt-out of the Arbitration Agreement, within 60 days from the date you accept this
Agreement, by sending an email to [email protected] from the email associated with your order
with “Arbitration Opt-Out” in the subject line and indicating your request to opt-out of the
arbitration provision in the body of the email."

Note: "date you accept this Agreement" NOT date of your receipt of the vehicle.

If any of you would like to compile "Important Information to Know For New Lucid Owners", feel free to post a new thread and I will sticky it.

Yeah, we really should. This was something I noticed and pointed out to @Paladin732 when I got my agreement, so you’re welcome :p (but apparently Tesla does it too so he was already gonna look for it).

Also of note: the response to that email is an auto-reply acknowledging the opt-out, but mine went to spam, so be on the lookout for that and unspam it.
My guess Your de number is 351 if my modeling is correct
We’ll know in 2 days!

Agreed. Maybe it should actually be a thread in and of itself, it’s important for more than just DE. Otherwise, I’m not sure how to sticky a post here. Admin may have to do it (calling @Joe ) (although, even as it’s own thread, admin will need to sticky it)

Edit: I just noticed the reply above mine from @mnewber1 saying he would handle stickying a new thread. I’m too lazy to compile stuff, I vote for @borski to do it

Agreed. Maybe it should actually be a thread in and of itself, it’s important for more than just DE. Otherwise, I’m not sure how to sticky a post here. Admin may have to do it (calling @Joe ) (although, even as it’s own thread, admin will need to sticky it)

Edit: I just noticed the reply above mine from @mnewber1 saying he would handle stickying a new thread. I’m too lazy to compile stuff, I vote for @borski to do it

*puts finger on nose*

From Purchase Agreement:

"Opt-Out: You may opt-out of the Arbitration Agreement, within 60 days from the date you accept this
Agreement, by sending an email to [email protected] from the email associated with your order
with “Arbitration Opt-Out” in the subject line and indicating your request to opt-out of the
arbitration provision in the body of the email."

Note: "date you accept this Agreement" NOT date of your receipt of the vehicle.
So I am not a lawyer but I'd like to understand exactly what the result of "opting out" will mean?? Does this then imply if there is a dispute you can go for a Judge or jury civil trial as opposed to arbitration?

So I am not a lawyer but I'd like to understand exactly what the result of "opting out" will mean?? Does this then imply if there is a dispute you can go for a Judge or jury civil trial as opposed to arbitration?
Yes.

You can still do binding if you want, but it’s not mandatory then

Yes.

You can still do binding if you want, but it’s not mandatory then

You can still do arbitration*

(You cannot bind Lucid to arbitration without a separate agreement, and vice versa. It just gives you the ability to take it to the courts if you choose to do so. Lucid and other corps will almost always prefer arbitration, hence the attempt to bind you to it, because it is cheaper and large companies tend to have the upper hand over consumers in arbitration, though not in all cases.

Not a lawyer, this isn’t legal advice, etc.)

You can still do arbitration*

(You cannot bind Lucid to arbitration without a separate agreement, and vice versa. It just gives you the ability to take it to the courts if you choose to do so. Lucid and other corps will almost always prefer arbitration, hence the attempt to bind you to it, because it is cheaper and large companies tend to have the upper hand over consumers in arbitration, though not in all cases.

Not a lawyer, this isn’t legal advice, etc.)
What I meant is you both can still agree to do arbitration and have its verdict be binding

Back