Aiming of headlights

girolamo

Cars
Porsche PTT, BMW M3, LGT
I lightly hit a deer in my AGT a couple of days ago. It was on the left front fender at the edge of the headlight, and bent in the metal about 1/2". After having driven it a couple of times it looks like the left headlight may be a bit lower than the right, judging by where the little dark square shows up in my view compared to the right hand square. Can anyone confirm that they are originally level with each other, or am I seeing things?

They are originally level

Front collision detection system trigger red brakes making it light impact, possibly …

Or

Deer was just like “oh I like the lucid. Can I look up close to get that feel”

Jokes apart. I hope this fixes soon for you and glad no heavy damage. I have seen cars totally totaled when other legacy cars hit them

Front collision detection system trigger red brakes making it light impact, possibly …

Or

Deer was just like “oh I like the lucid. Can I look up close to get that feel”

Jokes apart. I hope this fixes soon for you and glad no heavy damage. I have seen cars totally totaled when other legacy cars hit them
Deer do seem to like the Lucid. I recall a member on here posting that a deer was staring at the Lucid while driving by, so it must be a deer friendly car.

I lightly hit a deer in my AGT a couple of days ago. It was on the left front fender at the edge of the headlight, and bent in the metal about 1/2". After having driven it a couple of times it looks like the left headlight may be a bit lower than the right, judging by where the little dark square shows up in my view compared to the right hand square. Can anyone confirm that they are originally level with each other, or am I seeing things?
Had the same issue, hit the deer on the left side. The headlights and Lidar were completely discombobulated. Had it all fixed at a Lucid repair facility, but it took weeks to get back due to a faulty instruction to calibrate the cameras and Lidar. Finally, another certified shop let my shop know the problem and it's all back. They aren't cars, they are now complicated machines!

Attachments

• deer strike to Lucid left front bumber 11172023.jpg
    deer strike to Lucid left front bumber 11172023.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 97
Funny; a deer committing suicide-by-Audi led me to becoming a Lucid owner. A replacement headlight casing alone cost $5k. The fat check I got from Geico went to Lucid Group USA, Inc. a few weeks later.

Good luck with your headlights! I've only had my AT a couple of weeks, and haven't had the pleasure of service, but my impression is the whole company is motivated to make things right.

Back