Multiple issues with Lucid

Keep pushing thenm on it. Maybe they can dispatch a mobile service to you and you can demonstrate how it fails at a level 3 charger?

Hi Everyone,

First of all this forum has been very helpful. Thanks to everyone. I just wanted to check if anyone else has faced the laundry list of issues I am facing and what did you do to have Lucid quickly resolve them specially when there is no service center within 100 miles? I am working with King of Prussia, PA mobile service manager, he is good, tries his best but looks like he doesn't get much help from higher ups. I am told that KoP service center is going to be functional soon but so far haven't heard back on any exact date yet.

Below are my list of issues -
  1. DC charging not working (engineering checked logs and says car is not accepting fast chargers, they need to bring the car in for further diagnosis)
  2. Parking lights not working (it has been few months now, remain unresolved)
  3. Windshield washer fluid not working (and it's not empty)
  4. Frunk misalignment (sporadic)
  5. Trunk misalignment (sporadic)
  6. Headlight misalignment (left side projects low level light than right side)
  7. Car pulls towards right in highway assist
  8. Driver side door handle squeaky . Mobile tech stated they are not sure if they can change it under warranty. When car locks/unlocks, it makes a loud rusty sound and it feels an antique)

I can live with all the issues highlighted above except inability to fast charge which essentially means I can only do local city driving which btw sucks. 1 yr of free EA charging is also going unutilized. Please advise.
Sorry you've got so many problems, the charging issue is unacceptable. Like an ICE you can't get any gas into really!

My frunk is also having some issues. It looks like it's opening crooked and needs some help from me to open, otherwise it just locks again. Vancouver is the closest shop for me. They're planning a trip to Alberta, hopeful soon.

Hi Everyone,

First of all this forum has been very helpful. Thanks to everyone. I just wanted to check if anyone else has faced the laundry list of issues I am facing and what did you do to have Lucid quickly resolve them specially when there is no service center within 100 miles? I am working with King of Prussia, PA mobile service manager, he is good, tries his best but looks like he doesn't get much help from higher ups. I am told that KoP service center is going to be functional soon but so far haven't heard back on any exact date yet.

1. DC charging not working (engineering checked logs and says car is not accepting fast chargers, they need to bring the car in for further diagnosis)
  8. Driver side door handle squeaky . Mobile tech stated they are not sure if they can change it under warranty. When car locks/unlocks, it makes a loud rusty sound and it feels an antique)

I can live with all the issues highlighted above except inability to fast charge which essentially means I can only do local city driving which btw sucks. 1 yr of free EA charging is also going unutilized. Please advise.
I love my lucid and generally have had almost no problems with it, but I wouldn’t accept ANY of the above. Glad to hear that most of the list has been sorted for you by now but all of those things should just be routinely perfect imo. Maybe also press to have your trunk misalignment issue addressed again? Sounds rather annoying, sorry for your troubles!

Hi Everyone,

Very sorry to hear this number of problems. I've had my GT since Nov, 2022, none of those issues. I'd insist on them servicing the car and providing a loaner. I'd also threaten Lemon Law if you get resistance from Lucid. They owe you a fully functioning car. I'm assuming you bought this new.

Back