• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

30 Used Lucids for sale

Somebody lost a bunch of money on that car. They went through the effort to black it out and then sold it? And the dealer only got 120k out of it?
Yep, the owner did a full chrome delete, it's stealthed out except for tires

You pulled the trigger fast. If I were less picky on exterior/interior combination, I would be pulling the trigger too. Enjoy it. Let us know how it goes.

In the meantime, I can only grow impatient as murmurings of Tourings being given to customers at the Nov. 15th event while still waiting on a pre-price hike GT order...
I really wanted Zenith Red and Mojave interior, but 119k is a steal, it's the full loaded out... 520 miles, 800+ HP, 19" All season tires, stealthed, no defects except for some curb rash that I will buff out, massage seats...
I'll miss 3 year Electrify America but I think the price decrease is totally worth all of that

Yep, the owner did a full chrome delete, it's stealthed out except for tires

Wow. That’s definitely the interior color to go with in Utah. You will be very happy , not having to worry about the carpets.

What was reason for selling?

Wow. That’s definitely the interior color to go with in Utah. You will be very happy , not having to worry about the carpets.

What was reason for selling?
Dealership was unable to sell it for profit after buying it from first owner.
The first owner bought it, drove it and then sold it to the dealership for profit.

Looks like dealer lost out cause people were willing to wait for their vehicles and the dealer doesn't want to sit on it while Lucid ramps up production.

But he assured me 1000% there's nothing wrong with it other than that curb rash on 1 wheel.

Dealership was unable to sell it for profit after buying it from first owner.
The first owner bought it, drove it and then sold it to the dealership for profit.

Looks like dealer lost out cause people were willing to wait for their vehicles and the dealer doesn't want to sit on it while Lucid ramps up production.

But he assured me 1000% there's nothing wrong with it other than that curb rash on 1 wheel.

Congratulations on your killer find. It looks fantastic and you will really be happy about that interior.
It’s snowed several times up here in Idaho already and I am treating my light carpet with kid gloves, because I DON’T HAVE ANY EXACT FITTING ALL WEATHER FLOOR MATS.🤣🤣🤣

Congratulations on your killer find. It looks fantastic and you will really be happy about that interior.
It’s snowed several times up here in Idaho already and I am treating my light carpet with kid gloves, because I DON’T HAVE ANY EXACT FITTING ALL WEATHER FLOOR MATS.🤣🤣🤣
Thank you for the reassurance, I am really trying to force myself to like the black right now. And the only thing making it better is the fact that it's stealthed out a little bit.

But I do come up to Idaho and go to the hot springs and bear lake often, we should do a meet up during spring time!

Thank you for the reassurance, I am really trying to force myself to like the black right now. And the only thing making it better is the fact that it's stealthed out a little bit.

But I do come up to Idaho and go to the hot springs and bear lake often, we should do a meet up during spring time!

Absolutely!! I am in Idaho Falls. There are 2 of us here with Lucids. A friend and colleague got one before me ; he is not on the forums. Had no idea he had it until about 2 months ago. We are finally going to get together and go over some car issues in a few weeks. Nothing broken, but just to share things that can improve both our experiences.

The black looks really nice ; you will enjoy it.
Congratulations.

I should get a commission! Lol

What about getting the vehicle wrapped in a different color? I would estimate that would cost about 4-5 k and you saved a ton on the car! Get a special red color. You don’t have to get the Zenith Red anymore.

How was your transfer process ? Have you picked your vehicle yet ? Please document the process as I found one for $119k and am probably interested in it

How was your transfer process ? Have you picked your vehicle yet ? Please document the process as I found one for $119k and am probably interested in it
It could be the same one, he hasn't taken down the ad yet. But the money's been transferred and he said he'd take the ad down Monday.

Yeah, I'll document everything, paperwork being signed and then shipment will begin soon after.
Will post updates in another thread probably

I'll miss 3 year Electrify America but I think the price decrease is totally worth all of that
Oh! You’re not missing much. For my last EA experience, I rather car not handshake for complimentary agreement, I would rather pay $10~$20 every time with ApplePay and get out of there waiting to troubleshoot. It is so weird, I have no EA problem in Houston, but not outside of Houston.

$119k with chrome delete is basically a steal.

Oh! You’re not missing much. For my last EA experience, I rather car not handshake for complimentary agreement, I would rather pay $10~$20 every time with ApplePay and get out of there waiting to troubleshoot. It is so weird, I have no EA problem in Houston, but not outside of Houston.

How much does it actually cost for a full 10-80% state or charge on road trips?

Thank you!

Thank you!
This will depend on kWh vs time based charging. Most states charge by the kWh though. You are looking between 32-40+ cents per kWh, so 70% of 118 kWh pack is ~75 kWh times rate is between $21-28.

No calculator or paper to work it by hand, but the above is close enough if I did not make too much of a mental calculation error.

Thank you!
This was pretty close to 5-70 just from memory.

Screenshot_20221113_072526_Lucid.jpg

Thank you!
For EA non-pass (meaning you aren't paying for membership), it is $0.43/kwh. 112kwh X .7 = 78.4 X .43 = $33.71 but you have to add in losses of 5 to 10% so it could end up being $36. For EVgo, it's harder to determine because their rates vary by state.

$30~$40 in Texas? Anyway, you are not missing much. The complimentary software handshake is flat out annoying if fail. Rather just preselect stall in EA app and pay and go.

For EA non-pass (meaning you aren't paying for membership), it is $0.43/kwh. 112kwh X .7 = 78.4 X .43 = $33.71 but you have to add in losses of 5 to 10% so it could end up being $36. For EVgo, it's harder to determine because their rates vary by state.
Either way, it would cost about the same to fill up a car with 50mpg at the ~$3.50 of gas here in Alabama.

Unless folks are always charging at home, it is price equivalent until gas ticks up past the $3.50 price point.

Back