• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

30 Used Lucids for sale

$119,900 for an AGT! Lucid is going the way of the Fisker Karma, value drop! Scary.
Too many bought these vehicles not planning on keeping them but rather flipping them due to shortages and low rates. Now they are becoming more available and interest rates have doubled and used car prices are plummeting with the Economy on the verge of recession. The $119,900 AGT is also a 3 owner car with 2000 miles on it. Might be hard trying to sell that car in the future with so many owners.

$119,900 for an AGT! Lucid is going the way of the Fisker Karma, value drop! Scary.
It’s all supply and demand. Too bad for speculators. Lucid is now producing 300+ units a week and still ramping. Fisker Karma will go thru that growing pain as well. People are still cutting lines to pay newest and greatest or go pay way over MSRP.

Too many bought these vehicles not planning on keeping them but rather flipping them due to shortages and low rates. Now they are becoming more available and interest rates have doubled and used car prices are plummeting with the Economy on the verge of recession. The $119,900 AGT is also a 3 owner car with 2000 miles on it. Might be hard trying to sell that car in the future with so many owners.
What is a three owner car?

Looks like prices have been going down on these AGT's. Seeing several at high 120k's

I would like to add that after finalizing my Touring order earlier this month, I still got my deposit refunded after buying a used AGT. I didn’t ask for it back and assumed it lost, but it just showed up on my cc statement.

Thanks Lucid, very classy move. :)

I would like to add that after finalizing my Touring order earlier this month, I still got my deposit refunded after buying a used AGT. I didn’t ask for it back and assumed it lost, but it just showed up on my cc statement.

Thanks Lucid, very classy move. :)
Did you just call customer care or tell your DA?

@Volund. What site did you find the Zenith Red/Tahoe on? That combo is very elusive.
Saw it at the same time as my 119k black, cars.com, I messaged him, told him I wanted the car, gave him a deposit to take the ad down, and then rest was history lol

Saw it at the same time as my 119k black, cars.com, I messaged him, told him I wanted the car, gave him a deposit to take the ad down, and then rest was history lol
Johnny on the spot. I’ve been checking every few days and never saw that one come up. Congrats.

Johnny on the spot. I’ve been checking every few days and never saw that one come up. Congrats.
Yeah, I mean surprisingly I was the one who spotted the 119k Black one first too, 5 more seconds and I would've confirmed on it and he had my card too for the deposit, but I canceled as soon as I saw the Red.
So it was THAT close

Yeah, I mean surprisingly I was the one who spotted the 119k Black one first too, 5 more seconds and I would've confirmed on it and he had my card too for the deposit, but I canceled as soon as I saw the Red.
So it was THAT close
The black ones been around. Don’t like the color combo though it’s a killer price. I’m trying to snag a grey/black/red with Santa Cruz/Tahoe interior and 19s for $120 or so. Guessing prices will go down some more after the fed rate hike come December.

Also have an AGT reserved but still no VIN. The deposit might be a sunk cost at this point based on these used values.

The black ones been around. Don’t like the color combo though it’s a killer price. I’m trying to snag a grey/black/red with Santa Cruz/Tahoe interior and 19s for $120 or so. Guessing prices will go down some more after the fed rate hike come December.

Also have an AGT reserved but still no VIN. The deposit might be a sunk cost at this point based on these used values.
Should be able to find that if your patient (and decisive!). Seems like 120k is the floor. Anything below that sells quickly

Inventory opens up as these start up brands ramping up, it no longer has insane mark up, prices are dropping for everyone, even for Rivian.

B343E705-643F-4F03-9CA7-47E1D9A583D2.jpeg
91919404-B327-4667-A5BF-BBF7C86FD1F2.jpeg

the market is definitely changing. But at least those Rivians aren’t listed below MSRP (at least the R1S). Looks like there is still opportunity to turn a profit there.

the market is definitely changing. But at least those Rivians aren’t listed below MSRP (at least the R1S). Looks like there is still opportunity to turn a profit there.
The Launch Edition R1S were mostly Rivian employees order, they can have easier flip. But few months down the road, market condition won’t hold like that.

I think the only reason Lucid AGT is losing value is because people who bought them to turn a profit got in too late and realized that Lucid is able to confirm orders and get brand new AGT's out to people and so people aren't willing to pay premium to get the car early. So I think it's panic to sell to try to recoup money lost, or they just don't want the car and want something else but if no one is buying, they don't want to hang onto the car a long time, so to sell it faster, they'll drop the price.

That's obviously all speculation, but I expect Lucid cars to hold their values better than most EV's (But I do think they'll gravitate towards their pre-price increase MSRP)

Back