• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

30 Used Lucids for sale

It’s crazy now how fast GT used are going seems like elasticity of price has floor of like 120k used which is very close to my brand new touring price although that’s a stealth and possible tax credit

It’s all supply and demand. GMC Hummer EV is not gonna last at 190k~260k price next year.

Is black saddle the same thing as Tahoe?
It's Tahoe, no such interior as black saddle.

Not bad, White with Tahoe. Just rip off the wrap and you have a blacked out top.

It's Tahoe, no such interior as black saddle.

Not bad, White with Tahoe. Just rip off the wrap and you have a blacked out top.
Called the dealership. I imagine I will get a call back tomorrow. If the wrap can be taken off without issue and my DA does not have news on mine, I may join in pulling the trigger on a used GT.

Wife likes white and Tahoe more than the red and Tahoe.

There's a few rock chips in the front, anyone know if people do paint correction before PPF or Clearbra?

There's a few rock chips in the front, anyone know if people do paint correction before PPF or Clearbra?
I had asked something similar elsewhere. Paint correction should come with the PPF with any service provider, but it will be good to ask to confirm.

Hi guys, quick update, I backed out of the 119k Black one, I found another seller and I have the color choice and preference that I actually want for the same price, so I am going with that one

So it's up for grabs

Also one more thing, that Black one has a scuffed wheel, so that will be a good $250-$500 estimated to get it buffed out.
That's another reason I just wanted to do the $500 and put it towards this other vehicle that's the same price, I didn't want to deal with any repairs

The one for $124k has a mismatched wheel. If I do not follow through, I'll post the price estimates and additional details for it.

The one for $124k has a mismatched wheel. If I do not follow through, I'll post the price estimates and additional details for it.
$250-500 sounds about right. If they quote you more I would question it.

Sad day, cancelled my touring reservation. Just callled the 800 number and pressed 3
Spoke to someone and when they asked why. I said that used grand tourings seemed like a better deal to me. They wanted to double check that I would be ok without the free EA fast charging (but did he say the warranty would transfer). And then they cancelled it. I’ll keep my eyes out for a used GT!

Sad day, cancelled my touring reservation. Just callled the 800 number and pressed 3
Spoke to someone and when they asked why. I said that used grand tourings seemed like a better deal to me. They wanted to double check that I would be ok without the free EA fast charging (but did he say the warranty would transfer). And then they cancelled it. I’ll keep my eyes out for a used GT!
The EA free charging is barely anything unless you'll use it exclusively.

The EA free charging is barely anything unless you'll use it exclusively.
I am fortunate enough to have an EVSE and nema 14-50 in the garage so don’t plan on using the fast charging routinely. So yeah, it didn’t matter to me. If I didn’t have a home charging setup then free charging for three years sounds great! It really helpful to get people to switch to an EV.

Oh! You’re not missing much. For my last EA experience, I rather car not handshake for complimentary agreement, I would rather pay $10~$20 every time with ApplePay and get out of there waiting to troubleshoot. It is so weird, I have no EA problem in Houston, but not outside of Houston.

$119k with chrome delete is basically a steal.
Charge at home for half as much. For example in Dallas there are hardly any EA chargers and the one 30 miles away is not worth it. The NEMA Plug does it for me because I don’t drive long distances.

Congrats at 119K stealthed out is a steal. That in itself is 6 to 10K depending on where you get it done and the type of film used.

Called the dealership. I imagine I will get a call back tomorrow. If the wrap can be taken off without issue and my DA does not have news on mine, I may join in pulling the trigger on a used GT.

Wife likes white and Tahoe more than the red and Tahoe.
She might start liking this one if the 30K goes on her Finger or Wrist or Neck 🤪🥳

So I assume you followed through? Congrats! (If you did)

So I assume you followed through? Congrats! (If you did)
No, I am still waiting on quotes, videos, and photos of the car in more detail.

Back