• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

30 Used Lucids for sale

I just found out that we have to pay taxes to DMV even when purchasing a used car from an individual?
Say 5% tax rate and $100,000 car.

Original buyer pays $5000 tax. Sells the car for $105,000 to even out. New buyer pays $5,250 on taxes. Am I understanding this correctly?!

Anywho, $122k for a used GT is good!

Taxes are taxes. I don't set them and I don't get them. If you're interested in paying MSRP, I would sell you the car

I just got an email to confirm my touring. Now I’m debating spending 110k on a touring or spending 20k more and getting a used GT!
I had an assumption that used AGT's would not drop below 140k. Now I'm in the same boat as you. $104,425 with Glass canopy and Surround Sound Pro. If I added DDP it would be $113,425. I can add another $10k for a used AGT with a much bigger battery pack!!

I just found out that we have to pay taxes to DMV even when purchasing a used car from an individual?
Say 5% tax rate and $100,000 car.

Original buyer pays $5000 tax. Sells the car for $105,000 to even out. New buyer pays $5,250 on taxes. Am I understanding this correctly?!

Anywho, $122k for a used GT is good!
Nothing is certain except death and taxes.
-Benjamin Franklin

I had an assumption that used AGT's would not drop below 140k. Now I'm in the same boat as you. $104,425 with Glass canopy and Surround Sound Pro. If I added DDP it would be $113,425. I can add another $10k for a used AGT with a much bigger battery pack!!
You have to also put in monthly insurance payments, etc...
I know earlier on the forums you mentioned difficulty with affording the car, but just reminding you that insurance + ppf (if you're going to do that)
And all other purchases like evse, charger, electrician, etc..

I can't find the perfect AGT configuration I want at 120k, and to get the tax credit you need to buy new, so I'm going to stick to my touring unless I see a really good deal

I know earlier on the forums you mentioned difficulty with affording the car, but just reminding you that insurance + ppf (if you're going to do that)

I can't find the perfect AGT configuration I want at 120k, and to get the tax credit you need to buy new, so I'm going to stick to my touring unless I see a really good deal
Keep in mind, mine was $129k when I sent the lowball offer. They only lowered the price to $123k on the site after we had already agreed on a deal. My guess was they were trying to see if anybody wanted to outbid me, but there wasn't anything nearly shady going on when I actually got on-site. Find one that's been there a while and throw in a lowball offer.

I was thinking something similar.

If I can find Zenith Red with rahoe interior in AGT for 120k or around there, I'd probably get it.

Also I do like the idea of massage seats
Extra range and more horsepower
Check Cars.com you might find one if you search the entire country.

Surprisingly I only see one red/Tahoe for sale. And it’s 158k so not a deal.

I must admit I leaning heavily towards cancelling my touring reservation. These used GTs seems worth it to me. I didn’t think prices would drop like this.

I tried, as the other individual stated, Zenith Red Touring with Tahoe is like 150k minimum, they're holding value and super rare from what I've seen (barely any for sale)

A possible option for me would to just wait out another year or so to get a used AGT as I'm likely not getting EV credit anyway. If I was getting credit like you I'd very much likely stick to a brand new Touring as well.

Actually, looks like I may get $1000 credit this year lol. Just made a good amount on my options trading today and yesterday.

I've seen various interior and paint combinations. I have some preference on some but really if I rolled the dice for whatever combination and save $10k, I'd do it.

I've seen various interior and paint combinations. I have some preference on some but really if I rolled the dice for whatever combination and save $10k, I'd do it.

I was going to wrap my car anyways. So I’m just looking for anything with a Tahoe interior. But if I got a red Tahoe I would prolly leave the red and just add a stealth pack.

I tried, as the other individual stated, Zenith Red Touring with Tahoe is like 150k minimum, they're holding value and super rare from what I've seen (barely any for sale)
We have been on the hunt for the same car. With it not being on the market, we can safely presume it's the only right option of interior/exterior combination... or biased.

We have been on the hunt for the same car. With it not being on the market, we can safely presume it's the only right option of interior/exterior combination... or biased.
I agree, also Stellar White with Santa Monica too. The 123k one was Mojave I believe

There was a red/Santa Cruz also in Chicago for 129k that disappeared today.

There weren’t that many red/Tahoe ordered if I remember the tracker correctly (at least from people on this forum). Strange that so many are looking for that combo used!

There was a red/Santa Cruz also in Chicago for 129k that disappeared today.

There weren’t that many red/Tahoe ordered if I remember the tracker correctly (at least from people on this forum). Strange that so many are looking for that combo used!
I saw that, yeah it was Santa Cruz interior with Zenith Red Exterior, still prefer the Tahoe for sure

With the new software updates, I think these lowball prices will start to dry up because the vehicle is coming into it's own.

And to Noobzilla, tax wise - some states charge ad valorum which is an annual fee based on the current value of the car, and they'd separately charge you a sales tax on vehicles sold through dealers. Others charge you a percent of value at the time you register it. Georgia used to do the ad valorum thing and then they figured out they could make a lot more money charging you sales tax at the time you register the car, so that's what they do now. Which means ANY TIME a vehicle's registration/title changes, they get money. I'm not a fan, but I get it, and they make a lot more money that way and no longer get slighted on used vehicle sales between private parties.

Back