• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

30 Used Lucids for sale

Specific colors and modifications like that can often diminish the value. Doug DeMuro did a good video on that at one time.
I have to concur. The biggest issue with mods on your car is that you might think they are awesome, but others may not. It limits your audience for resale, by default.

Yeah, but there are other bone stock ones at that price range too. I agree tho.

Wow, I just counted and there are 10 for sale within 40 miles of me. From 129k all the way up to 180k for a Dream.

Too bad, it's near me and I'd be interested in the Stellar White that is apparently somewhere under that hideous wrap. But no way I'd considering unwrapping. Strange there's no pictures of the backseat. To each his/her own I guess.

Ha! I think this is the car I saw in Monterey after Memorial Day. It was already bought used, as it had a Karma Scottsdale plate holder. Small world...
20220601_134848.jpg

There’s a GT near me for 20k under MSRP , the color I want and 7,000 mi.

Wondering if I look at this, or stick with my touring order.

Touring order new is about $113k if fully loaded, if the car is only $10k over that, for $123k for example, then I think it's totally worth it
This has got me thinking…There is white GT for 123k…

This has got me thinking…There is white GT for 123k…
If it was Zenith Red with Tahoe interior, I'd totally do it

Also I want to PPF wrap mine immediately, so if that used car has any scratches or any imperfections, inside or out, it's gonna bug me lol

Also keep in mind, buying it used means no promotional 3 year EA free charging

Last edited:
If it was Zenith Red with Tahoe interior, I'd totally do it

Also I want to PPF wrap mine immediately, so if that used car has any scratches or any imperfections, inside or out, it's gonna bug me

Also keep in mind, buying it used means no promotional 3 year EA free charging

Good point about the charging!

I thought ppf places would do paint corrections. Is it still not as good as factory? I would think that scratches or imperfections could be fixed

Good point about the charging!

I thought ppf places would do paint corrections. Is it still not as good as factory? I would think that scratches or imperfections could be fixed
It just begs the question, why he's selling it, if there's problems, are there service related things or bugs he never got fixed, etc...
And compared to original owners, I wonder how the servicing works through Lucid for used or 2nd hand owners.

But I'm just being a bit skeptical, this owner has already drove the car over 7k miles, which I think is quite a bit already, and he's dropped it more than 6k under market value

It just begs the question, why he's selling it, if there's problems, are there service related things or bugs he never got fixed, etc...
And compared to original owners, I wonder how the servicing works through Lucid for used or 2nd hand owners.

But I'm just being a bit skeptical, this owner has already drove the car over 7k miles, which I think is quite a bit already, and he's dropped it more than 6k under market value
I’m sad to see lucid selling this low as well

I bet some people tried to flip them and couldn’t.

And other bought the car and decided they didn’t want to be early adopters. I haven’t heard of anyone having a problem that lucid couldn’t fix. But some people don’t want to deal with early adopter issues and didn’t fully realize what they were getting into.

It could possibly mandated by spouse. My wife accused me hoarding too many wheels. While I was on a business trip, she sold my old Boxster 5k below market. Which was 30% below Carvana.

Back