• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

30 Used Lucids for sale

I think the only reason Lucid AGT is losing value is because people who bought them to turn a profit got in too late and realized that Lucid is able to confirm orders and get brand new AGT's out to people and so people aren't willing to pay premium to get the car early. So I think it's panic to sell to try to recoup money lost, or they just don't want the car and want something else but if no one is buying, they don't want to hang onto the car a long time, so to sell it faster, they'll drop the price.

That's obviously all speculation, but I expect Lucid cars to hold their values better than most EV's (But I do think they'll gravitate towards their pre-price increase MSRP)
And 2023 is only 6 weeks away, these speculators soon will hold a 2022 last year’s car. Competition will be tough in last 2 months of year for resale market.

$119,900 for an AGT! Lucid is going the way of the Fisker Karma, value drop! Scary.
Yes, their price are closing gap. Inflation is causing Fisker to adjust price hike. Fisker just started production with price subject to change before delivery.

No doubt there were many intending to flip their cars. A number of people will buy every new car that appeals to them, then sell.
But I think one significant driving force behind sales of used Lucids is likely to be the shifting economic tides. Let's say you were a software engineer working in Twitter's cultural sensitivity department. Assume you reserved your Lucid when feeling flush because your Tesla stock had done so well, as had your crypto account at FTX. You might well be looking to reduce your monthly expenses.
Extreme example, of course, but there are many people suddenly feeling less financially secure just now. A savvy shopper might well be able to pick up one of these listed Lucids at a significant discount with a lowball offer to a seller who might be growing desperate.

No doubt there were many intending to flip their cars. A number of people will buy every new car that appeals to them, then sell.
But I think one significant driving force behind sales of used Lucids is likely to be the shifting economic tides. Let's say you were a software engineer working in Twitter's cultural sensitivity department. Assume you reserved your Lucid when feeling flush because your Tesla stock had done so well, as had your crypto account at FTX. You might well be looking to reduce your monthly expenses.
Extreme example, of course, but there are many people suddenly feeling less financially secure just now. A savvy shopper might well be able to pick up one of these listed Lucids at a significant discount with a lowball offer to a seller who might be growing desperate.
Indeed bear market will brew many buyer’s remorse.

Apologies for reviving an older thread, my searches on the topic brought me to it, and I couldn't find any threads where this may have been addressed already.

I was about to purchase a used GT from a dealer. As a matter of precaution, I placed a call into Lucid to find out if the warranty will transfer if I bought the car. I received a call back a few hours later telling me that the warranty does not convey with the vehicle as its with the owner. I found that a bit unbelievable and argued with them and pointed out the warranty language. Answer I got was that a dealer is not considered an owner so if I buy it from a dealer, there is NO warranty on the vehicle. Just defies belief.

The person that I talked to said that they got this from their corporate lawyers, hence the delay on getting back to me. I see a number of you have bought used ones, so wondering if anyone has ran into this before? I just cannot imagine this to be true.

1674854819855.png

I believe that the only item that does not convey is the free EA charging.

That's what I thought until I got the call. I don't believe it, but holding off on the purchase until I can get a confirmation either way. Bummed!

Apologies for reviving an older thread, my searches on the topic brought me to it, and I couldn't find any threads where this may have been addressed already.

I was about to purchase a used GT from a dealer. As a matter of precaution, I placed a call into Lucid to find out if the warranty will transfer if I bought the car. I received a call back a few hours later telling me that the warranty does not convey with the vehicle as its with the owner. I found that a bit unbelievable and argued with them and pointed out the warranty language. Answer I got was that a dealer is not considered an owner so if I buy it from a dealer, there is NO warranty on the vehicle. Just defies belief.

The person that I talked to said that they got this from their corporate lawyers, hence the delay on getting back to me. I see a number of you have bought used ones, so wondering if anyone has ran into this before? I just cannot imagine this to be true.

View attachment 9077
I’ve never heard of a manufacturers car warranty that doesn’t transfer to subsequent owners. I think some of Lucid’s phone support folks need a bit more training.

I called again, got a different person with the more plausible answer, that it is transferable.
With electricity at fraction cost of gas price, you are not missing much in free Electrify America, unless you get out of town a lot on road trips.

yeah, not concerned about EA credits. Already have a home charger and rarely use EA, even with a SUV that barely does 130 miles on 80% charge :)

I was thinking something similar.

If I can find Zenith Red with rahoe interior in AGT for 120k or around there, I'd probably get it.

Also I do like the idea of massage seats
Extra range and more horsepower

This is what I found. Zenith Red, Santa Cruz seats (My prefernce.) I watched the price go down over a month and picked it up at 119,000. It was on a dealership, no issues, 500 miles, the dealer said he thinks they bought it because they were unable to get any inventory. As it did not sell, they reduced the price. I gave up my Touring order and picked this up and couldn’t be happier.

Lucid told me that the free charging does not transfer, but someone said that it showed as available in the app. initially, I could not tell if I had it available or not, but now it shows that the remaining free charging is available. 🍀 Lucky me!

Attachments

• C672A112-5371-4DA7-8245-59BF8B3C1ED2.jpeg
    C672A112-5371-4DA7-8245-59BF8B3C1ED2.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 90
This is what I found. Zenith Red, Santa Cruz seats (My prefernce.) I watched the price go down over a month and picked it up at 119,000. It was on a dealership, no issues, 500 miles, the dealer said he thinks they bought it because they were unable to get any inventory. As it did not sell, they reduced the price. I gave up my Touring order and picked this up and couldn’t be happier.

Lucid told me that the free charging does not transfer, but someone said that it showed as available in the app. initially, I could not tell if I had it available or not, but now it shows that the remaining free charging is available. 🍀 Lucky me!
That’s awesome, great purchase! Everyone agrees that Zenith red owners are smarter and have more friends! I’m pretty sure that EA transfers.

Awesome deal!

Back