2.4.10 Update

I was hoping for AA - but probably this is prerequisite for AA

Don't think so - I suspect this is just that they found a bug during that whole LTE outage and are patching it, since it pretty badly disabled all the vehicles impacted.

Don't think so - I suspect this is just that they found a bug during that whole LTE outage and are patching it, since it pretty badly disabled all the vehicles impacted.
I commented jokingly.. :D

My guess is this is the “consolidation” update for 2.4. Some of us were on 2.4.3. Some on 2.4.4. Makes sense to bring it together before the next major update. I’d expect a larger update in a few weeks.

Remember that AA requires approval from Google. So the timing on that may not be entirely in Lucid’s hands. But I do still expect it before year’s end.
Lucid support already made it into the Android Auto update back in July as per https://www.androidsage.com/2024/07/23/latest-android-auto-update-confirms-lucid-support/ so it seems once Lucid is done with testing there shouldn't be much delay I would hope.

I am uploading theisOTA update now. My connection to the Internet while driving has been more unreliable with the 2.4x installation. Hopefully, this will fix that.

Back