which bugs????😉😁
IMG_6829.webp

One thing I noticed for sure in 2.2.2 was "Route not found". Other than that, it used to take more time or more than one press of the door handle to unlock. I came home after installing 2.2.10 and pushed the handle on the driver's side and it unlocked immediately. Hope this one is fixed.

Updated this morning, decided to make a Costco run during lunchtime. Temps in the low 90's, parked and kept climate running. Came back in about 1.5 hrs, when I went to drive the below two icons (ignore the dusty screen, waiting for the weekend for a bath) were showing and speed limit signs were not recognized during the ride home (about 20 min). I believe that they are lane departure and forward collision warning were not functioning, I didn't notice if any text popped up as well, if it did, it was quick. Rear cross traffic was still working (different sensors in the rear). Haven't rebooted or checked since getting home. I've had such errors when DCFC at the peak of summer last year but they clear right away. Has anyone else had these errors and had service do anything that can address them?

IMG_5868.webp

I think Lucid can learn one or two things about providing "robust" information from Tidal when it comes to detailed explanations that are actually informative and transparent to the users.

1719440475509.png

Updated this morning, decided to make a Costco run during lunchtime. Temps in the low 90's, parked and kept climate running. Came back in about 1.5 hrs, when I went to drive the below two icons (ignore the dusty screen, waiting for the weekend for a bath) were showing and speed limit signs were not recognized during the ride home (about 20 min). I believe that they are lane departure and forward collision warning were not functioning, I didn't notice if any text popped up as well, if it did, it was quick. Rear cross traffic was still working (different sensors in the rear). Haven't rebooted or checked since getting home. I've had such errors when DCFC at the peak of summer last year but they clear right away. Has anyone else had these errors and had service do anything that can address them?

View attachment 21486
I've had the collision avoidance error come up when the car has been baking in the midday sun. I sometimes get a -front facing camera- error along with this. I suspect the camera up in the windshield pod is getting overheated. I've taken to using the windshield defrost vents and the AC set to 59° to minimize this. (I don't get the lane departure warning because I've turned that feature off.)

I've had the collision avoidance error come up when the car has been baking in the midday sun. I sometimes get a -front facing camera- error along with this. I suspect the camera up in the windshield pod is getting overheated. I've taken to using the windshield defrost vents and the AC set to 59° to minimize this. (I don't get the lane departure warning because I've turned that feature off.)
Interesting … I just encountered the forward camera issue yesterday, but it went away after the AC had a little time to do its thing.

Interesting … I just encountered the forward camera issue yesterday, but it went away after the AC had a little time to do its thing.
I had the AC left on the entire time I was in the store, and still received the error as well as the entire drive home. I'll need to check the vehicle later once it cools down in my garage.

I had the AC left on the entire time I was in the store, and still received the error as well as the entire drive home. I'll need to check the vehicle later once it cools down in my garage.
Another possibility is that there is glare on the camera from the sun being high. Maybe try washing the windshield in front of the camera? That's a SWAG, but it's easy enough to try.

Also, make sure the defrost vents are running. In my case, the AC just from the passenger vents wasn't enough because the glass was still getting hot.

View attachment 21486
After the OTA, my lane departure intervenes even though I have it set to off. Pretty unsettling.

After the OTA, my lane departure intervenes even though I have it set to off. Pretty unsettling.
I didn’t notice that on my initial drive. Now that the car has cooled down, errors have cleared. Maybe heat was trapped in the camera module on the windshield by my sunshade. I’ll have to test again

Back