Plg

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Pure - Infinite Black
Referral Code
Q1ZS7D0P
I just updated today (Wednesday 5/10) to version 2.0.66 and it fixed a connectivity bug when searching for an address in profiles.

Last edited:
audio streaming was drastically increased in lag time to load audio for SXM and switching stations and even on Spotify too! Huge UI improvement! I don't even use CarPlay anymore because (for me) it takes away from the immersive UI Lucid built out with their pilot panel.

Btw-Josh Hanberry is the BEST Service Center Advisor out there!

audio streaming was drastically increased in lag time to load audio for SXM and switching stations and even on Spotify too! Huge UI improvement! I don't even use CarPlay anymore because (for me) it takes away from the immersive UI Lucid built out with their pilot panel.

Btw-Josh Hanberry is the BEST Service Center Advisor out there!
I love having options. The car gets better and better!

Does anyone have any release notes on this OTA?

From https://www.lucidupdates.com

2.0.66 - 5/10/2023 (14)

With this update, we're introducing enhancements and improvements to ride, charging, and fault handling in your Lucid Air.

•We've improved suspension performance for better ride and handling.
•We've improved DC charging algorithms for a more robust charging experience.
•Other minor updates.

I wonder if #2 helps with the EA bouncing speed problem.

Keep them coming!!! I wonder for #2 as well. Can someone confirm if EA issue resolved yet 😂?

The suspension changes are subtle. But they are real. Smooth mode feels just a tad less floaty. But still handles the bumps well. Nice update.

Haven’t fast charged yet.

The suspension changes are subtle. But they are real. Smooth mode feels just a tad less floaty. But still handles the bumps well. Nice update.

Ooh, I'm definitely looking forward to this - I do occasionally find 'smooth' mode just a tiny bit on the floaty side.

I concur with @joec. Smooth mode seems less floaty over undulations in pavement. I like the improvement.

A fourth mode may be nice. If you are looking for absolute comfort, you go into a mode smooth (silk anyone?). Give users a min/max range. Pick and choose would still be good.

The floaty nature felt nice on the rougher roads and selected for rider comfort over driving dynamics.

I noticed that after updating, I did not have any phantom drain on the battery last night. 👍

A fourth mode may be nice. If you are looking for absolute comfort, you go into a mode smooth (silk anyone?). Give users a min/max range. Pick and choose would still be good.

The floaty nature felt nice on the rougher roads and selected for rider comfort over driving dynamics.
Rougher roads are still smooth, my guess is they adjusted the timing to bring the suspension back into equilibrium so there aren't as many undulations after the bump.

Rougher roads are still smooth, my guess is they adjusted the timing to bring the suspension back into equilibrium so there aren't as many undulations after the bump.
Ah okay. Alabama just has rough roads then. Good news then to prevent motion sickness if that was the fix.

Mostly drive in Sprint, so I'm not as familiar with Smooth.

Just updated so I thought I would share the screen.

IMG_2446.webp

Installing now, has anybody done a DCFC to see if anything has changed?

Back