I think profiles are linked to the mobile key on the phone, which does not require the app to be open. Unless there’s a way to pair a separate profile with a separate fob?

I think profiles are linked to the mobile key on the phone, which does not require the app to be open. Unless there’s a way to pair a separate profile with a separate fob?
I believe there is - we don’t use the fobs, but when I set them up I associated one with each profile.

Yes, you can pair a fob to a specific profile, the same as a mobile key on a phone. Personally, I had to turn this off, though, as it regularly chooses the wrong profile when both my wife and I approach the car at the same time. And since switching profiles takes way too long, it's better just to do it manually once, rather than let the automatic do it wrong, then have to switch again.

I feel there is a very subtle difference, but to be honest, if the release notes didnt say so I wouldnt have noticed the difference too :)
You'll have to hit some windy roads to feel the difference. Took until today going up to a hike in the mountains to feel the difference at its fullest. It is subtle.

Before, throwing the cars into turns in Smooth felt like you needed a tighter steering wheel to confidently send it. A bump to Swift mode fixed that unless you wanted super tight response from Sprint. Car feels more planted to, even in hairpin 15mph turns sitting at 25-30+ mph.

Now the only real difference I can tell between Swift and Smooth are softness and throttle response (must say the acceleration curve on Smooth at full throttle feels buttery smooth, always like that?). Handling around curves has tightened tremendously to negate the need to swap to Swift unless you want the throttle response and stiffer suspension.

This is the Members Only section, not an owners only section, so the kids are here too...
Good point. Kids and non owners can become members too under the current policy.

Did we lose the ability to turn off the retractable pilot panel? Now when I click the bottom the option to retract vs turn off is gone

Did we lose the ability to turn off the retractable pilot panel? Now when I click the bottom the option to retract vs turn off is gone
From https://www.lucidupdates.com/faq.html

All screens may be turned off temporarily by selecting Cleaning Mode, found in Settings > Display.

Pilot Panel On/Off:
To turn the Pilot Panel off, simply double tap the image of the car on the Pilot Panel. To turn the Pilot Panel back on, tap once anywhere on the Pilot Panel screen.

Retracting the Pilot Panel to access storage area:
To retract the Pilot Panel, swipe up on or long press the ^ symbol on the bottom of the Pilot Panel. To extend the Pilot Panel, tap the ^ symbol again.

Back