FYI the 2.0.64 update cleared up my Surround View Camera Issue. Mobile Service tested it and did not find any code related issues. Hopefully it stays fixed. He admitted that this update was supposedly going to make the camera views come on faster but he could not tell the difference but I am Ok for now.

Not true.

If I leave the app open with the mobile key working I'd have to park the car way down the street. With the app open the car wakes up from any room in the house = the range of the mobile key is way more than the fob.

I found it works just like the fob with the app open, but I have to close the app by the secret hidden button method else the car will keep waking up if the phone is within 50 feet of the car. Finding the "app off" button on my phone is huge. I'd show what I did but where do screenshots go?

I wonder how many secret hidden buttons are on my phone? No owner's manual...it's probably hidden behind a secret button.
Please let me know where is that secret hidden button because my car keeps waking up due to the fact that my office is above my garage and my phone is always there.

Many times when I go to my garage the Car doors are in and hence locked but the Mirrors remain out/ they do not fold like they do when locking the Car. Have not found what causes that yet and neither can they.

Asked me to let them know the moment this happens so they can quickly look at the logs right then.

So they fixed one thing and broke another? Hmmm perhaps contact CS or a reboot to see if it gets fixed.

I am still on 2.0.61 and the surround camera does not work period and the backup does work but only in the backup mode not in Park. Hope to find out more tomorrow when Mobile Tech shows up.
Have you tried either of the self reset options?

That had resolved camera issues for me.

Last edited:
I updated the software this afternoon and later this evening while backing out of my garage into the driveway ( was raining a bit) I heard it sounding the alert (multiple fast beeps) and stop the car automatically. There were no other indications of any alerts on the screen.and there was absolutely nothing anywhere close to the car . this is the first time this is happening

Please let me know where is that secret hidden button because my car keeps waking up due to the fact that my office is above my garage and my phone is always there.

Many times when I go to my garage the Car doors are in and hence locked but the Mirrors remain out/ they do not fold like they do when locking the Car. Have not found what causes that yet and neither can they.

Asked me to let them know the moment this happens so they can quickly look at the logs right then.
This is on an android Pixel 5a phone but the wife demonstrated turning an app off on her i-phone so I assume it's the same.
Open the Lucid app by pressing the Lucid icon. If you have gone through the mobile key set-up the car should respond as if you had the fob, only with a longer range.
To turn the app off on your phone so it stops behaving like the fob:
Now all this time I have been swiping up to make the app disappear, which I thought was enough, but this does not turn the app off.
The wife showed me that if you slowly push the app up from that line at the bottom of the screen and then stop so you have a shrunken app view, then slowly push the app a tiny bit to the right until you see the secret hidden app turn-off button that was behind the app. screen. Only a child could know these things. My wife learned it from our daughter.

Press "clear all" and all the apps that were on will turn off! Now you can take your phone to the car and nothing will happen until you reopen the app. Brilliant.

Sounds like you have another issue though ie the mirrors. Do they fold from the pilot panel ?

I assume you have already tried the reset with the key card at the b-pillar, but I have to ask because it works to fix so many things and others read these posts.

Android needs to have app never go to sleep in order for it to work. See picture below for option. You need to select keep open.

View attachment 11862
Has anyone with a Pixel 7 / 7 Pro been able to figure out how to get the mobile key to consistently work? After some time my Pixel seems to auto-kill the Lucid app process, which in turn causes my mobile key to not work. When the app is open, the mobile key works great! But from a sleep on the phone, it doesn't seem to like waking up the car if the app isn't open. I've set the Lucid app to 'Unrestricted' in battery savings, but I don't have a 'Keep Open' functionality..

I learned something new about how my Pixel 5a works with the Lucid app.

the Lucid phone app stays on when you swipe it up off the screen.

I did not know this. I did not know there is a proper way to close a phone app.

A child showed me that to turn the app off you SLOWLY push the app up (from that line on the bottom of the screen) until it gets a little smaller (still on the screen), then SLOWLY push it a bit to the right (but not off the screen. all your open apps will appear as well), and it will uncover a hidden button " clear all " which when pressed closes the Lucid app (and all the apps you did not know were open).

So I re-installed the mobile key, and now it opens quickly and works like the fob, and when you close the app properly it stops the phone from flapping and flashing the car. HA ! It's like having a Faraday pouch just for the mobile key! Now I can leave the fob at home.

I never learned that you can close phone apps by finding the hidden secret button. (phone designed by a gamer?)

ALSO:

I found that when the mobile key is open in the app, the range is such that it wakes the car from any room in the house! Unbeknownst to me my car has been flashing and flapping in the garage every time my phone was near, and likely all night long.

Also there is a place to select "keep open" but I forgot where it is and now I can't find it.

You should try the "uninstall / reinstall" with the mobile key and then try turning off the app on your phone using the method I described above.

Has anyone with a Pixel 7 / 7 Pro been able to figure out how to get the mobile key to consistently work? After some time my Pixel seems to auto-kill the Lucid app process, which in turn causes my mobile key to not work. When the app is open, the mobile key works great! But from a sleep on the phone, it doesn't seem to like waking up the car if the app isn't open. I've set the Lucid app to 'Unrestricted' in battery savings, but I don't have a 'Keep Open' functionality..
Open the app then do the following:

Screenshot_20230429_040332_Chrome.webp
Screenshot_20230429_040343_One UI Home.webp
Screenshot_20230429_040401_One UI Home.webp

WOW ! More hidden / secret buttons !

Could you explain how you got to the App info screen ? I found it on the phone under apps but can't find the screen you show with " keep open" is the circled L a button ? mine is not.

Last edited:
Could you explain how you got to the App info screen ? I found it on the phone under apps but can't find the screen you show with " keep open" is the circled L a button ? mine is not.
Open the Lucid app. Then go into your recent apps from your home screen. Tap on the Lucid Logo and it should bring up the menu. This is on a Samsung S22 though, no idea about Pixel, but it should be very similar.

Open the Lucid app. Then go into your recent apps from your home screen. Tap on the Lucid Logo and it should bring up the menu. This is on a Samsung S22 though, no idea about Pixel, but it should be very similar.
Great post!
And... I've got it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230429_082344_One UI Home.webp
    Screenshot_20230429_082344_One UI Home.webp
    84.6 KB · Views: 270
This is on an android Pixel 5a phone but the wife demonstrated turning an app off on her i-phone so I assume it's the same.
Open the Lucid app by pressing the Lucid icon. If you have gone through the mobile key set-up the car should respond as if you had the fob, only with a longer range.
To turn the app off on your phone so it stops behaving like the fob:
Now all this time I have been swiping up to make the app disappear, which I thought was enough, but this does not turn the app off.
The wife showed me that if you slowly push the app up from that line at the bottom of the screen and then stop so you have a shrunken app view, then slowly push the app a tiny bit to the right until you see the secret hidden app turn-off button that was behind the app. screen. Only a child could know these things. My wife learned it from our daughter.

Press "clear all" and all the apps that were on will turn off! Now you can take your phone to the car and nothing will happen until you reopen the app. Brilliant.

Sounds like you have another issue though ie the mirrors. Do they fold from the pilot panel ?

I assume you have already tried the reset with the key card at the b-pillar, but I have to ask because it works to fix so many things and others read these posts.
On iPhone, if mobile key is installed and location is set to “always” it does not matter if the app is running or not.

Hmm. I'll try changing location to "Always" and seeing if that helps it a bit. Pixel doesn't have the Keep Open toggle 😕

Is it me, or after this OTA is is the car reacting faster and smoother to the cars in front while using HA? Definitely lane changing is smoother, but the whole experience also seems smoother and I’m not experiencing that “oh shit, is my car going to slow down” feeling when hitting traffic.

My location is way off...AGAIN. It was one of my original problems, then it was fixed with a software update (that the techs installed, not me). Now with this release it's way off again which means all the highway assist stuff is broken. I know I've seen others report this problem but since it's been working for me, I really haven't paid attention to their solution. I just did the 'software reset' by pressing the Lucid logo in the setup screen but that didn't fix it. Is this something that people have had to call in about? Thanks, everyone.

Drove 100+ miles in moderate to heavy rain this past weekend and not one LIDAR error message! I don't know whether it was this update or one of the most recent two but by all appearances they've addressed this problem for me.

As per the release of 2.0.64 version, the image showed multi-lane when HA is engaged.
I used HA today but can only see single lane on a multi-lane highway. Everyone else seeing the same?

As per the release of 2.0.64 version, the image showed multi-lane when HA is engaged.
I used HA today but can only see single lane on a multi-lane highway. Everyone else seeing the same?
Yea, no multi-lane display.

Just a quick check in to see if there are others that are still having issues with Highway Assist not working currently. I assumed this was the case but I see that for some it began working again and wanted to double check before contacting service.

Back