Release Version Megathread

I’m wondering if we will see new features at the time that Gravity is released. Same way that Apple releases some new IOS features as it rolls out new iPhones.

You would think that from the ground, but actually they are developing UX 3.0 for gravity, along with the second gen glass cockpit!
All of which sounds like it is consistent with a shared code base between the two cars... as Bobby said, we shall see as time will tell...

I’m wondering if we will see new features at the time that Gravity is released. Same way that Apple releases some new IOS features as it rolls out new iPhones.

At this point, I'd just like them to fix the one they broke (HA) ;). Other than that, proper current song display in that empty "Air" space is probably the only thing more I really want.

I'm stuck on 2.0.71. Bought in April, so it should have been updating routinely. Support says they have tried pushing updates, but it seems like there is an update failure.

I'm stuck on 2.0.71. Bought in April, so it should have been updating routinely. Support says they have tried pushing updates, but it seems like there is an update failure.
Sounds like you'll have to take it in for service to bring it up to date. Well worth getting the updates IMO.

Sounds like you'll have to take it in for service to bring it up to date. Well worth getting the updates IMO.
I just had them out this week to get the wiper torque recall complete and check on some other things. Our door jam sticker has the wrong tires listed (replacement sticker still on the way), and we had tire pressure lights come on. Finally figured out we needed to be 49psi for the 19" tires, so that went away once tires properly filled. Before I did that the car alarm went off by itself at night two nights in a row while in the garage due to a tilt alarm. Kind of wonder if the tire inflation issue caused that as it hasn't happened since. Anyone else have their car alarm trigger with nothing going on? They checked the valves in the front, and I have the ones that are being recalled on that too, so they are going to be out again for that soon. Hopefully they get the update done by then. I've tried texting support to see if I can coordinate a pushed update. My 2G connection wasn't connected when I checked today, and I've tried disabling wifi and reconnecting to both, but I can't trigger an update without them pushing as the status screen says it thinks I am up to date with 20.0.71. I'm wondering if 2.1.2 is large and timing out on the wifi, and leaves it in a bad state. The tech said he noticed some other cars recently on 2.0.71 which is noticeably behind, so it might not be just me. They could really use a manual check for updates option or a forced update option in the console or app.

I had a communications hardware problem that prevented updates. Dash disassembly required for the fix. Took a week at the shop, but it’s worked fine since then.

Back