• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

RESOLVED Pilot panel is down, blank and frozen!

dwfallin

Verified Owner
Cars
'23 Lucid AT
anyone else seeing this? no problem with the other displays, just cant do anything with the pilot panel. tried swiping, tapping, moving maps to it, an adjusting temp to try and get something to show up! ended up doing a valet card reset and 20 seconds later - good to go.
i had just finished a charging session (dc charging), and pulling out of a big parking lot - so the surround view of the car stayed up for some time. i went to start searching for next location (by clicking the map in the top display), and thats when i lost it. i'm on 2.0.64

cant remember all the resets yet! but i remembered (thought i remembered!?) reading the quickest reset was to step outta the car, hold the valet card up to the apillar and lock the door... and wait 20 seconds? (that worked). oh - the bobby reset is switching profiles, right? i only have 1 profile - will that still work? (can you switch to a 'default' profile or something) i did not try that...

Change profile to guest and back to yours. Booby reset.
Next try Logo reset. Touch and hold the Lucid Logo.
Next try walk away reset. Left or right blinker for visual. Walk away and see the blinker go off. Wait for 5 min and come back.
Finally Nuke reaet. Press and hold the brake pedal and press the X button on the left side of t steering wheel and the mic button on the right side of the steering wheel.

Next try walk away reset. Left or right blinker for visual. Walk away and see the blinker go off. Wait for 5 min and come back.
Finally Nuke reaet. Press and hold the brake pedal and press the X button on the left side of t steering wheel and the mic button on the right side of the steering wheel.
Logo reset is deeper than walk-away. Nuke reset still not recommended.

Also, logo reset is impossible when your Pilot Panel is blank and frozen, as is the case here.

Also, logo reset is impossible when your Pilot Panel is blank and frozen, as is the case here.
Good point.

Best summary yet--Thx---(succinct enough to tattoo it on my forearm!)

thanks for the summary! and yeah - i remembered you could touch n hold the logo... but couldn't see any logo! so - what is the valet reset a variation of? it only took 20 seconds and worked like a charm! i thought functionally, it was the same as the 'blinker' reset (i know the blinker is just a timer... think thats why i made the connection)

This may be a stupid question. I’ve seen several comments about “logo reset”. What logo? Where? I’m not seeing a logo anywhere.

Right now, my main screen is black. It doesn’t feel safe to drive when I don’t know my speed

with pilot panel/middle screen down, i think you hit the 'about' menu and that has an 'Air' logo - touch and hold that for 10 seconds. (i'm outta town so cant go confirm this - but i'm sure someone else will shortly). if that doesn't work or you cant try it - do what i did, it worked for the issue i was having.
never had an issue where main screen is black (the panel behind the steering wheel) - that WOULD be unnerving!

This may be a stupid question. I’ve seen several comments about “logo reset”. What logo? Where? I’m not seeing a logo anywhere.

Right now, my main screen is black. It doesn’t feel safe to drive when I don’t know my speed
The pilot panel, settings, about, AIR logo, press and hold for 10 seconds.

I tried doing a pilot panel reset several times today, nothing seems to happen. Any suggestions on what I should expect?

Patience is a virtue, just touched and held for what actually seemed like 10 seconds. Although earlier in the day I had held it for at least 30 seconds. Bottom line it did reboot. In the end it was rebooting my phone that resolved my problem.

Had main drivers panel failure last night, No display, but pilot panel and center panel worked..Had people in the car heading to dinner so it was a bit frustrating. Tried reset on AIR logo on the pilot panel but did not work to restore panel... Parked car and walked away with lock down... Waited a few minutes came back, reset and all panels worked... However, then had message that auto emergency braking was not available for about 90 seconds... This then resolved. I understand these are new cars with some software glitches, but its a bit embarrassing, expecially when you have guests in car who were really excited to have first Lucid outing...

Last edited:
Had main drivers panel failure last night, No display, but pilot panel and center panel worked..Had people in the car heading to dinner so it was a bit frustrating. Tried reset on AIR logo on the pilot panel but did not work to restore panel... Parked car and walked away with lock down... Waited a few minutes came back, reset and all panels worked... However, then had message that auto emergency braking was not available for about 90 seconds... This then resolved. I understand these are new cars with some software glitches, but its a bit embarrassing, expecially when you have guests in car who were really excited to have first Lucid outing...
Hi, @donfenn. Thank you for sharing. I just sent you a DM.

Back