• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Strangely your charging speed improved drastically recently. Now I understand why despite California has so many EA charging stalls, it still frustrate its users.
I think I got lucky a few times.

Received a phone call yesterday from Lucid Customer Service. They noted I had downloaded the latest update and wanted to check to see if I had had an opportunity to charge at a EA station and confirm that the PnC issue had been resolved. I was surprised by the call, but also felt if was very thoughtful for them to be reaching out directly, unsolicited.
Well, thats lucid customer service at its finest!

Well, thats lucid customer service at its finest!
Well. I too sent text and email and they said that they would forward to the battery management team and then I see an update but no one called me or responded. I guess @bproberson is more important than me lol!

Perhaps related to the second revision of wunderbox, which all tourings and pures have. Anybody with a GT that got a charging system swap for the newer one with issues?
Ah. I did not know that there was a 2nd rev of the Wunderbox.

My Touring is on .56. Pulled up to a charger yesterday, and as I was plugging in, I noticed that the charger's display was completely blank. Plugged in anyway, and the charging lights on my charging port immediately showed it was charging. No interaction with the charger was needed, which was fortunate as I wouldn't have been able to read the screen. I had preconditioned and was at SOC of ~50%; charge rate was ~80Kw. Steady rate, not the erratic bouncing of rates from 20-60 I'd seen lately.
So, happily, the charging experience has improved, especially PnC.
Thanks, Lucid and EA, for the improvements.

I called Lucid today to see if they could push me 2.0.56 because PNC doesn’t work. They said that my VIN (GT) has not been identified as a car with problems and I will not be getting the OTA. No soup for me.

After my AT received the 2.0.56 on Tuesday night, I drove to EA located at the San Francisco Outlet Mall today to see if PNC works. I pulled into stall #3, plugged the cable into the charge port. EA screen showed initiating authentication. After about 30 seconds, the EA screen show a button to cancel or continue. I pressed on the continue button and EA started starting my AT within 30 sec to 40 sec. PNC worked as advertised.

I called Lucid today to see if they could push me 2.0.56 because PNC doesn’t work. They said that my VIN (GT) has not been identified as a car with problems and I will not be getting the OTA. No soup for me.
Interesting. I always thought they had to be installed sequentially. I guess we GT folks will skip to the next one. I’ve made a note of it on the update tracking website. www.lucidupdates.com

Interesting. I always thought they had to be installed sequentially. I guess we GT folks will skip to the next one. I’ve made a note of it on the update tracking website. www.lucidupdates.com
I guess you will get sequential update whatever the next one is after .56 and hope that fixes the other charging speed issues for everyone.

TY @Bobby for this site!

I wish Lucid can have a site to keep track of the updates. I guess they don’t have enough resources.

This site is sweet. I just bookmarked it. Thank you for doing this service for all Lucid Air owners! 🫡

TY @Bobby for this site!

I wish Lucid can have a site to keep track of the updates. I guess they don’t have enough resources.

This site is sweet. I just bookmarked it. Thank you for doing this service for all Lucid Air owners! 🫡
+1 This is great!!! Thanks, Bobby!

Honestly, it’s confusing. I was told that since my VIN was not identified as needing it, I had to take out a support ticket since I hadn’t previously reported a PNC problem. I was told to call Lucid the next time I go to an EA and it doesn’t charge. If I had to guess, this update is not intended for Dreams or GTs. I don’t see any other explanation as to why they wouldn’t push it to me.

Honestly, it’s confusing. I was told that since my VIN was not identified as needing it, I had to take out a support ticket since I hadn’t previously reported a PNC problem. I was told to call Lucid the next time I go to an EA and it doesn’t charge. If I had to guess, this update is not intended for Dreams or GTs. I don’t see any other explanation as to why they wouldn’t push it to me.
My GT didn’t see any OTA push last 3 days.

After my AT received the 2.0.56 on Tuesday night, I drove to EA located at the San Francisco Outlet Mall today to see if PNC works. I pulled into stall #3, plugged the cable into the charge port. EA screen showed initiating authentication. After about 30 seconds, the EA screen show a button to cancel or continue. I pressed on the continue button and EA started starting my AT within 30 sec to 40 sec. PNC worked as advertised.
What was your charger power level?

FYI: the "Continue" button is automatically pressed after a few seconds. You can literally plug-in and then go sit in your car and relax!

Back