Customer care re-pushed 2.0.36 to me and it displays correctly now. I don't think that the incorrect version on the display is a real issue but everyone who sees it should email customer care, it may help the OTA team find the commonality for why some cars show this bug.
Customer care replied:
We are aware of a bug causing software version 2.0.35 to be displayed after receiving software update 2.0.36.

We are actively working on a fix, but this will not impede your vehicle operation in any way. Your vehicle is up-to-date at 2.0.36, despite what may be reflected on your vehicle screens.

So they aren't re-pushing 36.

Customer care replied:
We are aware of a bug causing software version 2.0.35 to be displayed after receiving software update 2.0.36.

We are actively working on a fix, but this will not impede your vehicle operation in any way. Your vehicle is up-to-date at 2.0.36, despite what may be reflected on your vehicle screens.

So they aren't re-pushing 36.
I feel special now since they re-pushed it to me. Like I said, I would not be concerned about it either way.

I feel special now since they re-pushed it to me. Like I said, I would not be concerned about it either way.
When I replied that I would post their reply, they clarified that the response was specific to my car as they checked my car. So your initial post to contact CC is still correct. They will push the update again if their check doesn't show your car is at 36. It could also be that when you reported the problem, they weren't aware of the bug yet. So I guess the request to CC should be to check if the 36 update was successful if your display still shows 35.

I loaded 2.0.36 and car still showed 2.0.35. Customer Care advised that my car is up to date with version 36. Back around Version 1.0.18 I had the same problem with the old version being displayed. It didn't clear until Version 1.2.19 or 1.2.20 (Can't remember exactly).

I loaded 2.0.36 and car still showed 2.0.35. Customer Care advised that my car is up to date with version 36. Back around Version 1.0.18 I had the same problem with the old version being displayed. It didn't clear until Version 1.2.19 or 1.2.20 (Can't remember exactly).
Many folks, including myself, are seeing this. I’m sure will get resolved soon.

Waiting on a response from CC as I'm still showing 2.0.35 after download.

Mobile key seems to be quicker and more reliable to respond for me, and range is reduced.

Ive been working in the garage with the car pulled out. The locks dont seem to trigger from AS far away as before update. But EVERYTIME I walk next to the car it triggers reliably which was a problem for me in normal unlock situations. So ultimately Im happy with this, so far.

Mine shows 2.0.35 too.
Who cares, most likely too insignificant for Lucid to show a proper numbers. Just kidding.
What I see different, Tidal lost a search feature. Can anybody confirm this one?

Mobile key seems to be quicker and more reliable to respond for me, and range is reduced.

Ive been working in the garage with the car pulled out. The locks dont seem to trigger from AS far away as before update. But EVERYTIME I walk next to the car it triggers reliably which was a problem for me in normal unlock situations. So ultimately Im happy with this, so far.
Does your car show 2.0.36 (or is it still showing 2.0.35 after the update)?

I've found the total opposite to be true .. now mobile key seems to work only after I pull the phone out and launch the app (which I only had to do 20-30% of the time before).
That said, my screen still says 2.0.35, so I'm not sure if ALL of 2.0.36 upgraded correctly.

Mine shows 2.0.35 too.
Who cares, most likely too insignificant for Lucid to show a proper numbers. Just kidding.
What I see different, Tidal lost a search feature. Can anybody confirm this one?
I can confirm that I have seen my Tidal display without the search bar at the top, however this occurred on my car prior to applying 2.0.35 so I don't think there is necessarily a correlation with latest updates. A reset brought it back for me.

I remain surprised that, some years after fob-sensing door locks appeared on cars, so many automakers still can't get them to work reliably.

As our Lucid remains in the shop for the tow hook recall, I used our 2021 Tesla Model S Plaid to make an errand run today. It's a car that my partner usually drives, although my mobile key is programmed to the car, and I carry a Tesla key card in my wallet. I could not get the car to unlock, even though I was carrying the fob we both use, had my mobile key with me, and tried several times to use the key card to unlock the car. Finally, my partner had to come out and open the car with his mobile key. He said that any time the car sits more than a day without being driven, he also has trouble getting the car to unlock. And on this errand run, every time I got out of the car it would unlock with the key fob when I returned, but the car wouldn't start until I rubbed the key card over the phone charger pad, even though I had the key fob and the mobile key in the car.

Our 2018 Honda also has fob-sensing door locks. Despite a recent battery change, unlocking the car is becoming balkier, with us sometimes having to press the unlock button on the fob when the auto-sensing doesn't work.

Until carmakers can get these kinds of software-based features to operate reliably, they ought to include old-fashioned mechanical backups, such as a conventional door lock with a metal key. The number of posts this forum alone has seen from owners (and journalists) who have recurrent problems with locking and unlocking Lucids and starting them up is simply ridiculous. And the same can be said of some other brands.

I remain surprised that, some years after fob-sensing door locks appeared on cars, so many automakers still can't get them to work reliably.

As our Lucid remains in the shop for the tow hook recall, I used our 2021 Tesla Model S Plaid to make an errand run today. It's a car that my partner usually drives, although my mobile key is programmed to the car, and I carry a Tesla key card in my wallet. I could not get the car to unlock, even though I was carrying the fob we both use, had my mobile key with me, and tried several times to use the key card to unlock the car. Finally, my partner had to come out and open the car with his mobile key. He said that any time the car sits more than a day without being driven, he also has trouble getting the car to unlock. And on this errand run, every time I got out of the car it would unlock with the key fob when I returned, but the car wouldn't start until I rubbed the key card over the phone charger pad, even though I had the key fob and the mobile key in the car.

Our 2018 Honda also has fob-sensing door locks. Despite a recent battery change, unlocking the car is becoming balkier, with us sometimes having to press the unlock button on the fob when the auto-sensing doesn't work.

Until carmakers can get these kinds of software-based features to operate reliably, they ought to include old-fashioned mechanical backups, such as a conventional door lock with a metal key. The number of posts this forum alone has seen from owners (and journalists) who have recurrent problems with locking and unlocking Lucids and starting them up is simply ridiculous. And the same can be said of some other brands.
I guess I'll stop making fun of my wife's Sequoia (which still uses a key to start the car) .. 😞

I called CS and they said that they show that my car has 2.0.36. She said that even if my car shows 35 on the screen, it still has 36.

Can anyone point to a new feature of this update? It would be helpful kniwing what to look for to confirm if the update really did work.
I had same issue with an earlier update ...called CS and they had tech dept. push the update again and that resolved the problem

Is this cool red line from the rear facing camera view new with this release? Or maybe I just never noticed it before...
Untitled-1.jpg

Is this cool red line from the rear facing camera view new with this release? Or maybe I just never noticed it before...
View attachment 7593
There are two stages of rear camera view. One is this one, which is before it fully loads - it will show you the red line as a distance marker, but not display the distance in inches. It will still beep as you get close.

Once it fully loads (even if you just close it and reopen it) it will show you the distance in inches and the red line will be gone. Been that way from the beginning. :)

There are two stages of rear camera view. One is this one, which is before it fully loads - it will show you the red line as a distance marker, but not display the distance in inches. It will still beep as you get close.

Once it fully loads (even if you just close it and reopen it) it will show you the distance in inches and the red line will be gone. Been that way from the beginning. :)
Interesting. Thanks for the explanation. I will take another look at behavior tomorrow with a better understanding!

Back