2.0.36 install stopped…?

tmwong

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
I started installing 2.0.36 and came back to find my car still on 2.0.35 and no option to install .36… anyone else see that happen?

- T

I started installing 2.0.36 and came back to find my car still on 2.0.35 and no option to install .36… anyone else see that happen?

- T
But in 2.0.36. Some folks had the version number not update, but it’s still installed. 2.0.45 is out and being delivered the next few days.

Yeah mine is 2.0.36 but pilot panel mislabeled it as 2.0.35 after install. It’s basically a typo or got left out of the version code. Some customers have called about this and Lucid logs confirmed 2.0.36 was installed.

several folk have had this happen, myself included.

Service tech was out here yesterday harvesting data. I had an issue after trying the 2.0.35 update to .36 resulting in major alarms
I initiated the update, came back = car was done but update light back on? shows 0.35 ? Did it again...same result. Then few miles after update had failures. The engineers found a voltage spike in the data that was traced to a loose ground wire connection at one of the 12v batteries. After tightening the screw he pushed the 2.0.36 update again. It took 2 attempts but has resolved and shows 2.0.36.

I should note here that I was told by Lucid (care, not engineering) that my car was current so don't worry about it showing 0.35 after the 0.36 update but I don't think so.... and my tech agrees. I feel much better seeing the car is where it is supposed to be.

with what I know now I'd ask them to push the 2.0.36 update until your car shows "your vehicle is up to date 2.0.36 ". I wonder what others are doing? Will this effect the next update if you upload when your car is not already showing 0.36 ?

Downloading 2.0.45 right now. Release notes indicate mostly charging related updates. 10 minute download, so nothing major...
Teacher's pet: gets his updates before everyone else. What's the temp in Ohio now ?

I also had a notification that 2.0.36 was installed but the car showed only 2.0.35. Today morning 2.0.45 was installed and it is showing up the correct version now.

But in 2.0.36. Some folks had the version number not update, but it’s still installed. 2.0.45 is out and being delivered the next few days.
And right on cue, 2.0.45 arrived today.

Teacher's pet: gets his updates before everyone else. What's the temp in Ohio now ?
I received 2.0.45 this morning and I am definitely not the teacher's pet! 😇 🤣

OK ok okay I installed 2.0.45... and it still said .36... but now it is offering 2.0.47. 25% installed... let's see if the version number goes up.

- T

Back