I had a similar issue where I updated successfully and 2.0.35 showed still. I just texted Lucid last night around 10pm and got a response within an hour saying the car was indeed on 2.0.36. I was more asking them if it would cause any issues getting to the next update and to just wait it out but this morning I got the notification in the car to install 2.0.36 again
I had the exact same experience.

They had initially set a date 2 weeks out for mobile service person to come. 3 days before , it got cancelled. I keep hearing more service personnel are being trained and will be available. That has been for 3 weeks. Now I hear next week I will get a call as when someone will come. I have reverse emergency braking not available since 6 weeks, flickering screen, surround camera doesnt work 2 out of 5 times, the latest is front radar camera has failed. That was 3 days ago and I dont know if it is still the case. Then a couple more.

Where are you located?

I had a bit of a service delay but things seem to be progressing now.

I think some regions are a bit understaffed and overwhelmed, especially in areas with extended travel distances.

Hang in there. I hope things improve for you. The car is worth the hassles , IMHO.

Does your car show 2.0.36 (or is it still showing 2.0.35 after the update)?

I've found the total opposite to be true .. now mobile key seems to work only after I pull the phone out and launch the app (which I only had to do 20-30% of the time before).
That said, my screen still says 2.0.35, so I'm not sure if ALL of 2.0.36 upgraded correctly.
Mine still shows 2.0.35. When I went to the garage to check the release number, the car responded quickly for me (which is usually not the case). I'm ONLY using my phone for a key most days. Ive got in to the habit of remote unlocking (in app before I get outside) when I decide to go to my car. Even in my garage (on charge) the car typically takes a while to wake up, but it's been fast the last few days. Maybe it's my imagination that it's working better. I'm typically continually frustrated with unlocking since delivery. Since this update, I'm not frustrated thankfully. Maybe it's a fluke...

I remain surprised that, some years after fob-sensing door locks appeared on cars, so many automakers still can't get them to work reliably.

As our Lucid remains in the shop for the tow hook recall, I used our 2021 Tesla Model S Plaid to make an errand run today. It's a car that my partner usually drives, although my mobile key is programmed to the car, and I carry a Tesla key card in my wallet. I could not get the car to unlock, even though I was carrying the fob we both use, had my mobile key with me, and tried several times to use the key card to unlock the car. Finally, my partner had to come out and open the car with his mobile key. He said that any time the car sits more than a day without being driven, he also has trouble getting the car to unlock. And on this errand run, every time I got out of the car it would unlock with the key fob when I returned, but the car wouldn't start until I rubbed the key card over the phone charger pad, even though I had the key fob and the mobile key in the car.

Our 2018 Honda also has fob-sensing door locks. Despite a recent battery change, unlocking the car is becoming balkier, with us sometimes having to press the unlock button on the fob when the auto-sensing doesn't work.

Until carmakers can get these kinds of software-based features to operate reliably, they ought to include old-fashioned mechanical backups, such as a conventional door lock with a metal key. The number of posts this forum alone has seen from owners (and journalists) who have recurrent problems with locking and unlocking Lucids and starting them up is simply ridiculous. And the same can be said of some other brands.
That is incredibly frustrating! I agree that there might be a real case for external mechanical unlocking/opening. I had a one-time weird issue where the driver door wouldn't open even though it was unlocked. Thankfully passenger door opened, and I was able to open the driver door with the handle. It hasn't stuck since, but it made me nervous about it happening to all the doors at the same time. (Locking and unlocking didn't help with the driver side door either).

The response quickness of CS is simply great.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221215_163555_Textra.jpg
    Screenshot_20221215_163555_Textra.jpg
    861 KB · Views: 123
The response quickness of CS is simply great.
Just got a call from my service guy asking for the sequence I updated and where I was... clearly Lucid is working on this.

He asked me when and what but I'm having trouble remembering...too much happened immediately after.

Definitely going to keep a log book in the car, just like with aircraft.

I have a question: when my to 2.0.35 to 2.0.36 loaded, I came back out and saw another star next to the gear icon, so did it again.
Did anyone else get the two part update to 2.0.36 (it shows 2.0.35 but Lucid in email said it was up to date).

There are two stages of rear camera view. One is this one, which is before it fully loads - it will show you the red line as a distance marker, but not display the distance in inches. It will still beep as you get close.

Once it fully loads (even if you just close it and reopen it) it will show you the distance in inches and the red line will be gone. Been that way from the beginning. :)
Any insides on when Lucid will improve the camera rendering performance in general? It’s only part that is lagging.

Any insides on when Lucid will improve the camera rendering performance in general? It’s only part that is lagging.
What do you mean?

Just got a call from my service guy asking for the sequence I updated and where I was... clearly Lucid is working on this.

He asked me when and what but I'm having trouble remembering...too much happened immediately after.

Definitely going to keep a log book in the car, just like with aircraft.

I have a question: when my to 2.0.35 to 2.0.36 loaded, I came back out and saw another star next to the gear icon, so did it again.
Did anyone else get the two part update to 2.0.36 (it shows 2.0.35 but Lucid in email said it was up to date).
I never saw the star again (after supposedly installing 2.0.36).. Car still says 2.0.35 "Up to Date" and no opportunity to re-install was (or is) provided.

My NAV system seems to have lost its voice with the last update and the SiriusXM app has stopped working. Bobby's reset didn't fix it.

My NAV system seems to have lost its voice with the last update and the SiriusXM app has stopped working. Bobby's reset didn't fix it.
Interesting .. for me the last update seems to have restored SiriusXM .. except there is an incredible delay .. so much that I thought it wasn't working. Stations re-appeared and my favorites were back, but it appeared not to be playing music. So, I switched to Spotify and started playing an album when all of the sudden I could hear double music .. couldn't figure out what was going on but apparently BOTH SiriusXM AND anything else I tried (Spotify, Radio, Tidal) played at the same time. A Bobby reset seemed to have fixed it. (though I haven't tried SiriusXM since)

I had Alexa come up today and the speech bar just wouldn't disappear. Stopped the voice navigation from working also. I don't know if its because Lucid is under the pump to get updates out for some reason or they're not just not QA'ing properly but the last few updates have taken a step backwards in terms of reliability. Things that had been working smoothy since 2.0 have now reverted to the old hit and miss days in 1.X updates.

My Phone app did not wake up my car today and when I parked it asked me for a code to drive. I had to use the key fob to lock/unlock/drive.

Anyone else have this issue after 2.0.36 and if so what fixed it?

Interesting .. for me the last update seems to have restored SiriusXM .. except there is an incredible delay .. so much that I thought it wasn't working. Stations re-appeared and my favorites were back, but it appeared not to be playing music. So, I switched to Spotify and started playing an album when all of the sudden I could hear double music .. couldn't figure out what was going on but apparently BOTH SiriusXM AND anything else I tried (Spotify, Radio, Tidal) played at the same time. A Bobby reset seemed to have fixed it. (though I haven't tried SiriusXM since)
Similar issue... switching to AM/FM then back to SXM solved it.

Does your car show 2.0.36 (or is it still showing 2.0.35 after the update)?

I've found the total opposite to be true .. now mobile key seems to work only after I pull the phone out and launch the app (which I only had to do 20-30% of the time before).
That said, my screen still says 2.0.35, so I'm not sure if ALL of 2.0.36 upgraded correctly.
+1

My Phone app did not wake up my car today and when I parked it asked me for a code to drive. I had to use the key fob to lock/unlock/drive.

Anyone else have this issue after 2.0.36 and if so what fixed it?
Well looks like it reverted back to recognize the iPhone 😂

Back