Just got a call from my service tech asking for a photo of my screen showing the

Version: 2.0.35 Your vehicle is up to date.

after downloading version 2.0.36

He's going to send it to the techs at Lucid. I don't know why they need to look at the screen? He was just here yesterday and saw it himself, then spent an hour downloading all the logs to send back to CA. Do the techs at HQ not believe the people working out in the wild?

How does a photo of the screen ... nevermind.

But I guess it's important, because he wanted to see the 4 screens of death I had Sunday as well, but I was too traumatized to even think of documenting my ordeal. I said just tell them this: "you know all the different icons and colors and special effects the screens are capable of showing? I had all of them, with a dripping blood-red saturated aura." I don't wish the brake system failure / drive system failure warnings on anyone, but if you do see it, please take a pic.

Last edited:
Customer care re-pushed 2.0.36 to me and it displays correctly now. I don't think that the incorrect version on the display is a real issue but everyone who sees it should email customer care, it may help the OTA team find the commonality for why some cars show this bug.
What is the customer care email?

I also downloaded 2.0.36, but the screen indicates my software is updated but the description shows the prior release upgrades. I have not noticed any difference since the 2.0.36 update. That being said, I also haven't had my nav system stuck in one place since then, but it has only been a couple of days.

Thanks. I thought calling was the only option. Touch wood I have not had any issues since updating to 2.0.35, in fact the frozen siri issue resolved itself after, although I am wary of using it much in case it breaks itself again. Car is in the shop for PPF so haven’t checked out 2.0.36 yet

Just got a call from my service tech asking for a photo of my screen showing the

Version: 2.0.35 Your vehicle is up to date.

after downloading version 2.0.36

He's going to send it to the techs at Lucid. I don't know why they need to look at the screen? He was just here yesterday and saw it himself, then spent an hour downloading all the logs to send back to CA. Do the techs at HQ not believe the people working out in the wild?

How does a photo of the screen ... nevermind.

But I guess it's important, because he wanted to see the 4 screens of death I had Sunday as well, but I was too traumatized to even think of documenting my ordeal. I said just tell them this: "you know all the different icons and colors and special effects the screens are capable of showing? I had all of them, with a dripping blood-red saturated aura." I don't wish the brake system failure / drive system failure warnings on anyone, but if you do see it, please take a pic.
They asked me for a photo too.. weird but whatever.

Thanks. I thought calling was the only option. Touch wood I have not had any issues since updating to 2.0.35, in fact the frozen siri issue resolved itself after, although I am wary of using it much in case it breaks itself again. Car is in the shop for PPF so haven’t checked out 2.0.36 yet
You can also text them. Phone, email and text all work.

What is the customer care email?
mailto:[email protected]

Yea we need this com link. The service tech wanted a description of the incident and started taking notes as I tried to remember (had to consult with the wife to check facts). I know memory changes each time you "remember" so I wanted to get it all down while fresh so I made several posts here on the day of. I tried calling but couldn't get anyone and I really don't think it's the best way, at least for me (a former researcher who logs everything in a notebook). No way I was going to type out my report on a stupid phone (I hate phones). He was interested in the time it happened so the software engineers know where in the logs to look.

What I should have done is typed out my recollection of events immediately, and noted all the things that happened before (first time I drove in the rain after ppf/ceramic) that I think might have something to do with it (missed every update since late Sept., dead video module recently replaced, etc.).

In fact, now I regret not starting a journal on Lucid from the moment I bought in. You never know what's important and you can never trust your memory.

mailto:[email protected]

Yea we need this com link. The service tech wanted a description of the incident and started taking notes as I tried to remember (had to consult with the wife to check facts). I know memory changes each time you "remember" so I wanted to get it all down while fresh so I made several posts here on the day of. I tried calling but couldn't get anyone and I really don't think it's the best way, at least for me (a former researcher who logs everything in a notebook). No way I was going to type out my report on a stupid phone (I hate phones). He was interested in the time it happened so the software engineers know where in the logs to look.

What I should have done is typed out my recollection of events immediately, and noted all the things that happened before (first time I drove in the rain after ppf/ceramic) that I think might have something to do with it (missed every update since late Sept., dead video module recently replaced, etc.).

In fact, now I regret not starting a journal on Lucid from the moment I bought in. You never know what's important and you can never trust your memory.
I’m sorry this happened to you. Your idea of maintaining a log/journal is a great one.

sorry I just realized I changed the subject. I am the only one who's had the danger screens after the update. it must be a co-incidence.

I just did the update to 2.0.36, and my pilot screen still shows 2.0.35. Took a photo and texted it to Customer Care. Hoping they’ll find a quick fix for this.

Last night Lucid did a second push of 2.0.36 to me and my 'About' screen now correctly shows 2.0.36. Additionally (and I know its dangerous to assume cause and effect) SiriusXM is again working for me and I can no longer get the red line in my backup camera display. Combining borski's explanation with what I observed, I am assuming the previous state that prevented the rear camera view from fully initializing from state 1 to state 2 is now cleared and I get the distance measurement (state 2) basically instantaneously. Again, given the terse nature of the release notes its hard to know if any of this is related to the release- just my observations.

Last night Lucid did a second push of 2.0.36 to me and my 'About' screen now correctly shows 2.0.36. Additionally (and I know its dangerous to assume cause and effect) SiriusXM is again working for me and I can no longer get the red line in my backup camera display. Combining borski's explanation with what I observed, I am assuming the previous state that prevented the rear camera view from fully initializing from state 1 to state 2 is now cleared and I get the distance measurement (state 2) basically instantaneously. Again, given the terse nature of the release notes its hard to know if any of this is related to the release- just my observations.
Could very well be your car was just in a weird state, and the second push caused enough of a reset to get out the kinks. Glad it’s working better for you now.

Yep, I updated mine a day or two ago and it shoes 35 as well, sent to Customer Care.

Whatever it did, it did not fix SiriusXM for me. It took two User-Resets for Sirius to come back.

I initiated the update to 2.0.36. It showed 50% done. Half an hour later, the version shows 2.0.35 and no option to restart. The XM upgrade completed successfully but no XM. I have 8 issues/failures logged for service, about 8 weeks with no commitment to resolving any of them. So many calls, now thinking of getting rid of the car.

I initiated the update to 2.0.36. It showed 50% done. Half an hour later, the version shows 2.0.35 and no option to restart. The XM upgrade completed successfully but no XM. I have 8 issues/failures logged for service, about 8 weeks with no commitment to resolving any of them. So many calls, now thinking of getting rid of the car.
8 weeks with no communication from CS?

Which Service Center? I would call the hot line and complain.

They had initially set a date 2 weeks out for mobile service person to come. 3 days before , it got cancelled. I keep hearing more service personnel are being trained and will be available. That has been for 3 weeks. Now I hear next week I will get a call as when someone will come. I have reverse emergency braking not available since 6 weeks, flickering screen, surround camera doesnt work 2 out of 5 times, the latest is front radar camera has failed. That was 3 days ago and I dont know if it is still the case. Then a couple more.

They had initially set a date 2 weeks out for mobile service person to come. 3 days before , it got cancelled. I keep hearing more service personnel are being trained and will be available. That has been for 3 weeks. Now I hear next week I will get a call as when someone will come. I have reverse emergency braking not available since 6 weeks, flickering screen, surround camera doesnt work 2 out of 5 times, the latest is front radar camera has failed. That was 3 days ago and I dont know if it is still the case. Then a couple more.

What software version are you on?

I had a similar issue where I updated successfully and 2.0.35 showed still. I just texted Lucid last night around 10pm and got a response within an hour saying the car was indeed on 2.0.36. I was more asking them if it would cause any issues getting to the next update and to just wait it out but this morning I got the notification in the car to install 2.0.36 again

Back