Got it this morning too. I agree with some in this thread about sirius. I like its format too. I mainly use it to listen to news channels though. It’s great for long trips. Tidal has been a little disappointing for me I think because I’m not familiar with the interface, may be I’m just not finding what I want where I looked. Have to dig a little deeper into that. I hope alexa answers to the XM commands

Loving the SiriusXM. Thanks. Here’s some suggestions as it matures:

Since I and many will spend the most time on the favorites menu many of these items are related to that menu
1. When on Favorites menu, the Sirius item in the top bar is not amber but should be.
2. Favorites should be viewable as icons as are many other menus on audio.
3. Ideally, we’d be able to re-organize the icons or line items in favorites. At the very least, be able to “sticky” items to draw them to the top.
4. The item in the favorites list that is currently playing should be highlighted in amber as in other menus.
5. Favorites should be listed in the main menu alongside For You, Categories, and My Collection.
6. There should be a left arrow next to the Favorites title in the menu to go back to the very top menu. Currently the only way to get there is to use the very top SiriusXM icon as a toggle between Favorites and everything else.
7. Going in and out of the favorites menu should not cause the very top menu bar to move around. Static positions of the icons is important while driving.
8. As more and more music platforms are added to the car, on the very top bar of the pilot panel only show the items that are “signed in.” No need to see an option that only lead to a sign-in menu in settings.

Again, thanks for the SiriusXM. I’m thrilled to have it as an audio option.
You give the most detailed suggestions! Are Lucid paying attention to these forums for feedback? That’s phenomenal!

You give the most detailed suggestions! Are Lucid paying attention to these forums for feedback? That’s phenomenal!
Yes! Lucid is often looking at the forums for feedback.

That's also why we should always give constructive feedback like Bobby's.

This is often someone's hard work and sometimes this forum can get a little wild with emotional negativity.

Yes. Has happened twice; reset fixes it.

A reset temporarily restores it, but it keeps recurring, so a reset does not fix it. Lucid's software team needs to do that. If you're preparing for a turn or a lane change for which you have to check your mirrors, having also to look to see if the turn signal responded to command is distracting . . . or worse.

A reset temporarily restores it, but it keeps recurring, so a reset does not fix it. Lucid's software team needs to do that. If you're preparing for a turn or a lane change for which you have to check your mirrors, having also to look to see if the turn signal responded to command is distracting . . . or worse.
Been happening to me as well. Blind spot cameras in the console seem to go off regularly on a long freeway drive. They don't come back on until car resets

Love this - this clearly is a first beta (which is fine - look forward to it getting better each release!) because my favorites have been gone at least 3 of the last 5 drives - despite redoing them each time. Great otherwise!

Lucid’s native SXM beats Apple CarPlay SXM 10x bc of this screen. I don’t have to use up and down dial to browse thru the channel list like I do with Jeep Wrangler 8” screen, it’s all right in front of me to click for every genre. Because of this screen, Lucid’s SXM version may possibly be the best SXM version out there.

91C4D5E6-4977-492E-ABB4-B16CC55AA0F4.jpeg

Lucid’s native SXM beats Apple CarPlay SXM 10x bc of this screen. I don’t have to use up and down dial to browse thru the channel list like I do with Jeep Wrangler 8” screen, it’s all right in front of me to click for every genre. Because of this screen, Lucid’s SXM version may possibly be the best SXM version out there.

View attachment 7062
Dude you need some microfiber work!

CarPlay is an Apple product not a Lucid app going into the app store. My guess is that the process is different.
CarPlay is Apple product indeed, but how each implementor uses its APIs, customization of look to each car must be in compliant to Apple standards.

Same as individual apps going into Apple Store, where hamburger icon for menu, disclaimer notice, settings location, it has to make sense or Apple make you go back in line to correct them.

Implementor doesn’t like the rules can be like Elon Musk “F Off! We don’t need you, we can do our own stuffs.”

I don’t care for SXM, but the biggest improvement I’ve seen this update is the improved facial recognition. All other updates would still result in the red X, it’s been accurate every time I’ve gotten in the car so far since the update 🤷‍♂️

CarPlay is Apple product indeed, but how each implementor uses its APIs, customization of look to each car must be in compliant to Apple standards.

Same as individual apps going into Apple Store, where hamburger icon for menu, disclaimer notice, settings location, it has to make sense or Apple make you go back in line to correct them.

Implementor doesn’t like the rules can be like Elon Musk “F Off! We don’t need you, we can do our own stuffs.”
Things like disclaimer icons, hamburger menus, etc don't really matter to Apple as an FYI. They have a HIG as a guideline, but only some things are dictated and enforced. Most applications have the ability to go fully custom in UI approach , within the rails of Apple’s delivery and build systems, if they wished to. Although that’s not particularly a recommended or wise approach.

Dude you need some microfiber work!
Has there ever been a pic of a screen posted without someone (myself included) being aghast at the lack of cleaning? I’m convinced the camera adds 40 fingerprints haha

I'm extremely excited to finally get my SiriusXM. I'm sure those waiting for the A&A/play it will be out soon. I don't use it, however seeing these posts, it's a must have and I hope it lands real soon for you all.

Go SXM!!! 😁😁

I setup a new profile (my daughter) .. and the facial recognition was instantaneous. .. 👍

While driving (and testing SXM), the surround view came up on the pilot screen and camera rear view came up on the right cockpit .. I didn't touch anything and I was driving (forward) at the time. I closed it w/ the X on both screens and everything was fine after that.

First time for me (~1,350mi), not sure if it's a byproduct of 2.0.33 or not.

Has anyone else had that happen?

Curious as to why you think this.. In a previous life I had the opportunity to be involved with creating a few third party iOS apps. Our experience was that Apple does have a very involved release and approval process for their App Store. They seem to send back the app for the most miniscule of reasons. Those iterations, deserved or not, take time.

This being said, you could also be correct in that Lucid may have alternative reasons for delaying CarPlay...
I wonder if the CarPlay delay has to do with integration with the two lucid panels and Siri.

Can anyone point me to where I might routinely find release notes so I can observe the corrections/improvements?

How long night we have to wait until our Lucid App functionality even begins to approach Tesla's?????

Back