The notes are available in both the app and the car at the time of upgrade.

sirus popped back up and is now working for me after stopping and exiting a couple of times. No rhyme or reason. Just happy to have it

I know this is SXM Beta, has anyone able to set up Pandora stations? Or this is feature to be used down the road. Unlike the standard SXM, this Lucid version of SXM allow you to pause and fast forward to next song in some station like how Pandora does things. I assume this is a mixture wrapped app of SXM/Pandora?

Update downloading now, seems to just be xm, luckily no turn signal sound shut off issues for me so far.

I setup a new profile (my daughter) .. and the facial recognition was instantaneous. .. 👍

While driving (and testing SXM), the surround view came up on the pilot screen and camera rear view came up on the right cockpit .. I didn't touch anything and I was driving (forward) at the time. I closed it w/ the X on both screens and everything was fine after that.

First time for me (~1,350mi), not sure if it's a byproduct of 2.0.33 or not.

Has anyone else had that happen?
Not that. But I had my camera view on the cockpit panel go black when I put the car in reverse today. It came back after a reset, but then it went black again when I pulled into the garage--at the time when the front camera image usually appears.

Sometimes get a blank where rear view camera view should go when putting car in reverse. Usually corrects itself if I stop and shift to park and then back into reverse.

Sometimes get a blank where rear view camera view should go when putting car in reverse. Usually corrects itself if I stop and shift to park and then back into reverse.
I tried that, but it didn't solve it. I just drove with that screen black until I got to my destination. Then I reset the car.

...How long night we have to wait until our Lucid App functionality even begins to approach Tesla's?????
Tesla took ten years to add GPS navigation waypoint capability, and still does not have auto rear cross-traffic / pedestrian braking. But phantom braking is included. IMO Lucid is pretty close at this point, plus or minus.

Last edited:
Not sure if this came up only with the 2.0.33 release, but I just noticed that I could finally silence the GPS lady.

Not sure if this came up only with the 2.0.33 release, but I just noticed that I could finally silence the GPS lady.
That’s been there for a few versions.

How long night we have to wait until our Lucid App functionality even begins to approach Tesla's?????
If you are referring to mobile app, it already surpass Tesla mobile app in several aspects.

If you are referring to mobile app, it already surpass Tesla mobile app in several aspects.
I have little experience with the Tesla app but the Lucid one seems pretty basic.

I have little experience with the Tesla app but the Lucid one seems pretty basic.
It’s not rocket science. Climate control, location, doors lock/unlock, charging set up are all the same. Both have Siri integration. Lucid is lacking Sentry mode video and Autopilot Summon. Tesla mobile app doesn’t have iWatch integration, I could be wrong. Lucid mobile app also can find you different networks of charging stations. But I believe both are very close in functionalities, not bad for 1st year debut to get where Tesla got its mobile app in 9 years. On the other hand, when I look at Polestar app, there are only 4~5 functions. <sigh>

Am I the only one to still not get the update?
Hey, I'm still on 24. Followed my own advice to wait a couple of weeks after a new update is introduced so wasn't worried when 25 then 28 came out. But when 33 came out, I emailed and they want to wait for engineering to give the go-ahead to push the updates to me. So, the new advice with new updates rolling out at a good clip is to contact Lucid as soon as the 2nd update you don't have rolls out. Don't get more than 2 updates behind since it appears being 3 behind (even though the 3rd one just came out) causes issues.

Hey, I'm still on 24. Followed my own advice to wait a couple of weeks after a new update is introduced so wasn't worried when 25 then 28 came out. But when 33 came out, I emailed and they want to wait for engineering to give the go-ahead to push the updates to me. So, the new advice with new updates rolling out at a good clip is to contact Lucid as soon as the 2nd update you don't have rolls out. Don't get more than 2 updates behind since it appears being 3 behind (even though the 3rd one just came out) causes issues.
Perhaps your last OTA returned back with log needs to be reviewed causing bottleneck. I was once 4 OTA updates behind then couldn’t start my car, Service Center took the car and updated all for me.

Not that. But I had my camera view on the cockpit panel go black when I put the car in reverse today. It came back after a reset, but then it went black again when I pulled into the garage--at the time when the front camera image usually appears.
+1. This just started happening for me after the update too

Back