5hlinmd

34 minute install time.
E057EC8A-4BC5-4A35-8FA3-DD344C7BC94B.png
12C73130-A3F5-4707-BB99-41FD97B8B4C1.png
5183AA8C-C0D8-4008-8C85-389D0D9BD92F.png

Just got it too 😁.

Does anyone know if you can tell what SW version your car is
on from your phone app?

We've made additional improvements to enhance your vehicle's dynamic attributes.
So tantalizing! I wish they could be more specific about what these improvements are.

I wish they can pop up home link when we are pulling out of the garage.
Right now, after pulling out, have to manually switch off the rear camera, then press home button and then press the garage close. Too much unnecessary hassle for something so simple and obvious.

Right now, after pulling out, have to manually switch off the rear camera, then press home button and then press the garage close. Too much unnecessary hassle for something so simple and obvious.
Agree. This has been discussed numerous times and we were all hoping they will improve the functionality.

I’m
to save you one click, just back out of the garage at 17mph which disables the camera view:p

This will be my first software update, still waiting for it! How exciting 😄

My first update too. Sounds like pretty minor adjustments based on the description

Installed, always curious about specific changes. My auto hi beams need to be activated each time I start up the car for example (by switching to high beams manually and then it works great). Am hoping this May allow it to stay on the whole time but won’t know until tomorrow night.

Back